Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Minecraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wynncraft Duping and money Service!

Discussion on Wynncraft Duping and money Service! within the Minecraft Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 14
Talking Wynncraft Duping and money Service!

Wynncraft Server | 10 GIFTS LEFT | Minecraft | Selling Liquid Emerald (LE) & Items

I sell LE (Liquid Emerald) and items in the game, if you are interested send me a PM.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW CUSTOMER / INTEREST CUSTOMER

FREE = 5 Liquid Emerald (LE)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW CUSTOMER / FIRST PURCHASE

5,00 € = 64 Liquid Emerald (LE) + FIRST PURCHASE +64 Liquid Emerald (LE) BONUS = 128 Liquid Emerald (LE)

10,00 € = 128 Liquid Emerald (LE) + FIRST PURCHASE +128 Liquid Emerald (LE) BONUS = 256 Liquid Emerald (LE)

25,00 € = 256 Liquid Emerald (LE) + FIRST PURCHASE + 256 Liquid Emerald (LE) BONUS = 512 Liquid Emerald (LE)

50,00 € = 512 Liquid Emerald (LE) + FIRST PURCHASE +512 Liquid Emerald (LE) BONUS = 1.024 Liquid Emerald (LE)

100,00 € = 1.024 Liquid Emerald (LE) + FIRST PURCHASE +1.024 BONUS = 2.048 Liquid Emerald (LE)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are more packed then after the first private purchase these are then cheaper.

QA

How does a sale work?

You get half of it, we get the money, and then you get the rest.

10 VOUCHERS / GIFTS LEFT

für die dummen deutschen hier ;D wynncraft währung = emeralds und wir vk da millionen an stuff

OUR DISCORD SERVER with over 20 happy customers !
Old 05/13/2019, 22:47   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Ich würd hier gerne ein paar sachen kaufen . WIr können uns ja mal unterhalten.
Old 05/16/2019, 16:52   #3

elite*gold: 14
einfach auf den discord anschreiben
Old 06/20/2019, 03:19   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

When I tried to purchase an item, I sent my money through paypal to his account and he confirmed it, and then blocked me on discord and didn't deliver any items.

Beware! I have done business with him in the past and it worked out, but this time he scammed me. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH HIM.

https://imgur.com/a/v7oUFqg <-- proof

Without response, he escalated my inquiry into a paypal claim, blocked me from discord, and kicked me off his server.

STAY AWAY.

https://imgur.com/ZK5mF5W <-- the "trusted seller" on the discord server linked in this post () immediately banned me from the server when I asked about the clear connection here...
Old 12/16/2019, 17:41   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

is this still available

Tags
minecraft