Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Minecraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling account with BOTH 2013 and 2015 Minecon capes and donation ranks

Discussion on Selling account with BOTH 2013 and 2015 Minecon capes and donation ranks within the Minecraft Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling account with BOTH 2013 and 2015 Minecon capes and donation ranks

The account is listed on eBay. I will not respond to any reply you post here. Please post an inquiry over on eBay if you need anything.

Tags
2013 cape, 2015 cape, donation ranks, minecon cape

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] MINECON 2013 CAPE ACCOUNT NAMED FFVII
08/08/2015 - Minecraft Trading - 0 Replies
Selling a Minecraft account named FFVII (stands for Final Fantasy 7, which is getting a remake!) It has a Minecon 2013 Cape , and comes with transaction ID! Selling this for $125! Skype: powered-by-anime
Ronquer-Co The Best Orignal Conquer Game 5065 Old Jump no donation ranks
04/06/2015 - CO2 PServer Archive - 4 Replies
Ronquer-Co the best conquer private server every thing in server ronquer-co for cps so u dont need to donate :) Server info: Max Level 137 2nd reborn L140 for cps
Minecraft account Minecon 2011+ Ranks
04/02/2015 - Minecraft Trading - 0 Replies
Selling Minecraft account with minecon 2011 cape and Ranks on Mineplex($50), and Punchcraft($100) Looking for CS:GO, TF2 items, or gift cards worth a value. I do not accept paypal at the moment. STEAM: BuzzKillDude http://steamcommunity.com/id/joe13424234/
[Selling] Premium Minecraft Full Access Account | $600 Worth Of Ranks | Minecon 2011 Cape!
12/11/2014 - Minecraft Trading - 0 Replies
I am selling a Premium Minecraft account with full access so you are able to change the email, password etc. Within this sale I will also provide the transaction ID to prove the purchase of the account so if anything happens to the account you can contact support and get the account back no questions asked. This account also has many donations on many different servers therefore you can enjoy all the ranks that come with the account. Best of all this account has a Minecon 2011 cape! The...
Minecon capes for sale.
11/30/2013 - Minecraft Trading - 2 Replies
Okey, I went to minecon and got 5 capes. I gave my friends one each and I have 2 left now. It costs 5 euro or 5 dollar each cape, private message me if you want to know my paypal information. :) Here is a screenshot what the minecon cape looks like. One cape is now sold, hurry up if you want one! :) http://i40.tinypic.com/10qhzpl.png