Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Minecraft > Minecraft Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 05:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[1.8] [24/7] Azure Horizons | BRAND NEW | pure Vanilla | Survival | Whitelist

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[1.8] [24/7] Azure Horizons | BRAND NEW | pure Vanilla | Survival | Whitelist

Azure Horizons
─────────────────────
.. nothing but pure vanilla!
play.azure-horizons.org
─────────────────────

General Information
Forums:
LiveMap:
Servertype: Vanilla | Survival PvE | Hard

Welcome!
Azure Horizons is a pure vanilla, PvE survival server hosted in Europe with a strong focus on both community and creativity in a stress free environment. Our goal is to remain as vanilla as possible which means there is no fancy stuff like teleports, chest protection, world edit or economy. Nothing but pure vanilla.

In order to prevent griefing and cheats such as X-Ray, our staff utilizes various robust logging plugins to ensure that everything runs smooth and fair. Azure Horizons also utilizes WorldBorder and features a wonderful landscape that includes almost every biome within a 4000 block radius of spawn.

Our server uses a whitelist which means every player within our community is handpicked. Working together as a community while helping one another is self-explanatory and something we cherish. We simply want to play and enjoy the game the way it's meant to be played together.

What are you waiting for? We hope to see you online soon!

Our rules
Every server has its very own set of rules and Azure Horizons is no exception. In order to guarantee an awesome vanilla experience we ask our members to follow a few simple rules.

No Griefing: Do not steal or break blocks or items that are not yours. This includes other peoples chests and farms unless it
is specifically noted or implied.
No Cheating: You are not allowed to use modified clients and cheats in general. However, quality of life modifications such as OptiFine and Rei's Minimap are fine.
Keep The Chat Clean: Respect your fellow player. We expect you to act mature and use common sense, this is pretty much self-explanatory.

How to apply
In order to apply we ask you to fill out the application form below. We will respond as fast as humanly possible.
Quote:
What is your Minecraft Username?
How old are you?
How long have you been playing Minecraft?
Do you accept our rules?
What type of player are you?
What can you offer to our community?
Extremely short applications will be declined. Since this application is our only way to judge your personality, we ask you to be honest with us. Thank you for understanding!

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2
Global Moderator

elite*gold: 143
Received Thanks: 1,242
Please set a Backlink to elitepvpers.com on your Website.
If you do not want to set a Backlink, then please remove the Website in your Post, because otherwise you will receive a private Message by a Moderator.
If you have already set a Backlink, please say me, where I can find the Backlink on your Website.

If you have doubts about my post and do not want to believe me, here are the rules:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Der-Eddy
Advertising another site is only allowed if there is a backlink placed on the site.
Source: Minecraft Section Rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.A.L.O.M.O.N.
advertising without a link back to elitepvpers is forbidden and will be punished with an infraction (warning if it's for the first time)
Source: Board rules + Signature rules

with best regards/Mit freundlichen Grüßen
LordSill

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSill View Post
If you have already set a Backlink, please say me, where I can find the Backlink on your Website. If you have doubts about my post and do not want to believe me, here are the rules.
I totally forgot about that, I fixed it right away. Sorry about that. You can find it at the bottom next to the other credits.

Thanks for pointing that out, I appreciate it.