Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Minecraft > Minecraft Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 16:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

≪≪✕✖MacMinecraft Rebirth✖✕ ╋No Pay2Win╋Kingdoms╋Quests╋Dynamic Economy╋RPG Health╋≫≫

Discussion on ≪≪✕✖MacMinecraft Rebirth✖✕ ╋No Pay2Win╋Kingdoms╋Quests╋Dynamic Economy╋RPG Health╋≫≫ within the Minecraft Server Advertising forum part of the Minecraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
≪≪✕✖MacMinecraft Rebirth✖✕ ╋No Pay2Win╋Kingdoms╋Quests╋Dynamic Economy╋RPG Health╋≫≫

Server: macminecraft.serveminecraft.net:25565

Old 03/07/2016, 23:17   #2

We've added an Information Kiosk to our city spawn which will be a great place to get info and news on the server, promote yourself through the ranks and also a nice place to grab some quests in the near future. I think this will make a lot of aspects especially ranking up easier and more efficient.

Old 03/09/2016, 20:16   #3

Old 03/11/2016, 19:42   #4

The day is finally here for our 1.1 update. With this update we're bringing you even more Quests which you can find at Collector Carl in our main spawn area. Player Shops also located inside of our main spawn area as well as raising the mcMMO level cap from 20 to 25.
Old 03/19/2016, 00:14   #5

Our MacMinecraft Update 1.2 is now live with a lot of new additions and updates as usual. The biggest update is our Dungeons, currently we've added one massive dungeon which is PvE only (no PvP for this dungeon) and we plan on adding more with future updates. Also being added is our Dynamic Respawn which will now respawn you within 30-50 blocks of where you died instead of all the way back at spawn, this should make finding and recovering your body a lot more efficient as well as make world PvP a little more risky.

Don't forget we've also added multiple /sethome for different ranks. Currently Veteran rank can have 2 homes and Hero can have 3 homes. The mcMMO level cap was raised from 25-75 to go along with our Dungeon Update. On top of everything we're adding even more Quests to expand your adventure.

This is going to be a fun update and we're very excited for our MacMinecraft Update 1.3 coming next week.
Old 03/21/2016, 23:37   #6

I guess you could consider this the MacMinecraft Update 1.2.1:

- Fixed the /spawn and updated it
- Added portals that players can create on their own, just get 2 Clocks and name them the same name
- Pulse audio effects on low and near death health, just very cool and really immersive
- Custom Compass Bar that you can tweak to your desire by typing "/compass"
- Minor bug fixes applied

Old 03/27/2016, 03:42   #7

The MacMinecraft Update 1.3 is here and brings some fantastic new features such as replacing mcMMO with RPGme. We've purchased the premium version of RPGme because we strongly believe in supporting those who give to the community and bring innovative new additions to the game, it also comes with a few extra features the free version doesn't which is always a bonus. We've added a brand new Pyramid Dungeon which is PvP enabled. DynMap is something I know a lot of you have been looking forward to and we've added a link to the main page.

On top of all that we've added some of our own custom plugins, custom scripted mobs and bosses as well as added Treasure to the game. To go one step further though we added Live Support, a feature we have not seen on any other Minecraft server. This is an easy way for new and current players to get in contact with myself the owner or a member of our staff at the click of a mouse to answer any questions you may have and provide instant support.
Old 04/06/2016, 01:05   #8

We've added more random treasure to the server to make your adventure more fun, more rewarding and give you a reason to go out exploring again.
Old 04/09/2016, 01:47   #9

The MacMinecraft Expansion 1.5 is here and brings a whole bunch of new features.

First off you'll notice that EnderChest box in your inventory, that's for our Ultra Cosmetics. You can buy Keys in game which will spawn 4 treasure chests around you as long as there is room for them and can have Disguises, Mounts, Hats, Suits or money.

Second we've added a random teleport feature you can use by typing "/rteleport" to take help kick start your adventure on the server or help expand your territory without having to spend so much time running.

Another new feature you'll notice is that Mobs all have Levels above theirs heads now. That's because the farther away from the spawn you go the harder the monsters will become. Currently they're capped at level 25 but we'll be raising that cap in the future to keep the game difficult and rewarding for you.

Fast Crafting is a fantastic feature. No more spending time on Google to figure out how to make something. Open up a crafting table and everything you are able to craft with your current inventory is displayed making crafting easier and a whole lot faster.

The biggest new feature is our new world the Outlands. This world is Kingdoms enabled meaning you can claim Kingdoms land on this world and also raid however it's hidden from DynMap. Not everyone enjoys DynMap and some players enjoy the thrill of remaining hidden so the Outlands will not show up on the DynMap. This way players who wish to use DynMap can on our main world but those who wish to remain hidden can also do so. It's the best of both worlds, get it.

We've also added a lot of other updates and bug fixes to keep things running as smooth as ever.