Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Minecraft > Minecraft Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 07:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DiggMC.tk - GS, Minigames, Skyblock und mehr

Discussion on DiggMC.tk - GS, Minigames, Skyblock und mehr within the Minecraft Server Advertising forum part of the Minecraft category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 98
DiggMC.tk - GS, Minigames, Skyblock und mehr

Unser Server: DiggMC.tk

Server Features:
  • Große Stadt
  • HungerGames
  • Paintball
  • Destroy The Castle
  • Skywar
  • Infected
  • Skyblock
  • Hunger-Arena (nicht Hunger Game)
  • Freebuild
  • PVP Welt
  • Schach
  • und vieles mehr

Serverdaten:

IP: DiggMC.tk
Homepage:
Slotsanzahl: 100
Ram: 16GB

Am besten schaut euch den Server selber an um euch eure Meinung zu bilden .
Old 08/22/2013, 23:14   #2

elite*gold: 9
Received Thanks: 1,175
Gecrackter Server.

Einlogg-System vorhanden und jemand läuft unter dem Namen Gronkh herum, ist jawohl eindeutig.

Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
LynxPVP | FACTION | Raiding | Hunger Games | SkyBlock | Minigames | Mobarena| Creativ
08/07/2013 - Minecraft Server Advertising - 2 Replies
Server ip: play.lynxpvp.com Hourly Drops, Greifing, TNT, daily updates, dedicate pvp server, 99.9% Uptime, thousands Of Unique Logins. Serever is new with new map and new member the possible is endless. With our dedicate helping your need you will happy to join us. Your will always found friendly member and vip online. Each player has 10 power max. Players lose 2 power for dying, 1 power per day for being offline, and gain 1 power for every 2 minutes they are online. Faction power is just...
► Mc-Minigames.eu ◄ ║ ► Euer Minigames Server ◄
08/01/2013 - Minecraft Server Advertising - 0 Replies
► Mc-Minigames.eu ◄ ║ ► Euer Minigames Server ◄ http://s1.directupload.net/images/130801/dcehojlt .png http://s1.directupload.net/images/130801/zttnkxoo .png (Ich kann keine weiteren Bilder im Moment anhängen)
Diamond4Ever | Minigames | Factions PvP | Skyblock
07/07/2013 - Minecraft Server Advertising - 0 Replies
Welcome To This post of course :mofo: And today i bring to you an amazing 1.6.1 minecraft server with sky block survival factions and minigames we have an amazing spawnpoint and i hope you guys join and love it! The problem is the server is done website done and everything is amazing its just time to advertise and get you yes you the person looking on your screen i think your perfect join my server now IP: diamond4ever.sytes.net I hope to see you on for a tour of spawn and other stuff ~...
SkyBlock Survival 1.4.2 [Skyblock 24/7 TF2 No-Whitelist ]
11/10/2012 - Minecraft Server Advertising - 2 Replies
SkySurvival http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i361/Patrick_ Mayo/2012-09-27_005325.png SkySurvival is a SkyBlock sever that is up 24/7 with an 99.5% up-time, that is hoping to grow. we have a total of 60 challenges for you to complete and after you done that we will grant you access to the daily reset of The End Also we will soon be adding mini games, We have great members and Mods that all enjoy a laugh. I highly encourage you to join And to complete the challenge Try us out!
Skyblock 2.1
02/24/2012 - Minecraft - 3 Replies
hay gibt es eine overvie map der map skyblock version 2.1?