Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Minecraft > Minecraft Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 11:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

JOIN MY SERVER NOW ITS CALLED DIVINECRAFt ip: s43.hosthorde.com:25640

Discussion on JOIN MY SERVER NOW ITS CALLED DIVINECRAFt ip: s43.hosthorde.com:25640 within the Minecraft Server Advertising forum part of the Minecraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
JOIN MY SERVER NOW ITS CALLED DIVINECRAFt ip: s43.hosthorde.com:25640

Hey guys my name is SixStriker. IM coowner of this awesome server. There is loads of things to do. YOU can do parkour, pvp, or factions. Soon we will be adding HungerGames. Here is the ip to DivineCraft: s43.hosthorde.com:25640

Tags
factions, hungergames, minecraft, parkour, pvp

Similar Threads Similar Threads
INSANITY PRISON. s22.hosthorde.com:2602 JOIN NOW!
02/22/2013 - Minecraft Server Advertising - 0 Replies
IP=s22.hosthorde.com:25602 JOIN NOW! Insanity Prison is a enjoyable server that is mainly focused on a prison feel. The server is very unique and has qualities that other prison servers don't, and we have spent a long time making this and setting it up. We know other prison servers can sometimes get boring, so that is why we have added Spleef, Mob Arena, and more to each block, so you have an incentive to rank up. We hope you enjoy our server! :) Insanity Prison Minecraft Server ...
join the new game called 2029 now (its free forever)
05/05/2010 - Main - 4 Replies
2029 is a sci-fi skilled based game the game has many quest and u can lvl fast if u wanna join goto this site 2029 Online - Free RTS sci-Fi online game is fun here in 2029 no bad player just friendly player and friendly GM and has many event!! what do u waiting for join now ^^
Hello all this is for my server called dx eo
07/04/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 17 Replies
This is the link for my forums so u can download the client and registerpage http://dxeo.smfforfree.com/ thanks goes to halo779 for helpin me out to get my registraiton page to work...oh and btw if you are any good at making forums look better plz let me know on my forums so i can make u admin to help out..and if there are any code coders out there let me know and ill make u pm on the game....butt umm once again thanks halo779 :)) oh and dont forget to download hamachi...
new server called Azure
06/21/2009 - Dekaron - 7 Replies
hi everyone we made a new server come to the server and help us test the server its at here :pimp: and you can register there too so come and play with us :cool: WE have the new class in the server we fixed it but you have to put enough letters on the question and the answer and if u have any problem pm me download the client and register
the so called server
01/31/2009 - SRO Private Server - 59 Replies
in 4-5 hours theres gonna be the following announcement : "we are sry,the house where the PC was kept got burned,we lost everything,including the game files,it will prolly take another year before we will finally be able to make the (so called) server" or just another stupid excuse,as they are used with to the guys calling me an idiot and telling me that idk what im talking about,i let u guys know that i've been with db7 since they were craking softmode,long before of even announcing the so...