Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Minecraft > Minecraft Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 02:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond4Ever | Minigames | Factions PvP | Skyblock

Discussion on Diamond4Ever | Minigames | Factions PvP | Skyblock within the Minecraft Server Advertising forum part of the Minecraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Diamond4Ever | Minigames | Factions PvP | Skyblock

Welcome To This post of course
And today i bring to you an amazing 1.6.1 minecraft server with sky block survival factions and minigames we have an amazing spawnpoint and i hope you guys join and love it!
The problem is the server is done website done and everything is amazing its just time to advertise and get you yes you the person looking on your screen i think your perfect join my server now IP: diamond4ever.sytes.net
I hope to see you on for a tour of spawn and other stuff ~ Peace

Similar Threads Similar Threads
OmegaX-[MiniGames][Factions][CRACKED]
05/18/2013 - Minecraft Server Advertising - 1 Replies
Owner: Vlad IP: 66.187.71.82:25564 Version: 1.5.2 Referrer: ogre Description: Are you a mature player looking for a nice community? Join us at Omegax We have very helpful staff and we're completely lag-free Please be sure to check us out
PkersLyfe!! Cracked/Factions/MiniGames/
04/15/2013 - Minecraft Server Advertising - 1 Replies
Welcome To PkersLyfe! We would love to communicate with you guys by going on this server 108.163.239.11 108.163.239.11 PS First Donator Will Get Admin all you need to pay is $5.00 PkersLyfes.Buycraft.net If server is down pls donate to make it 24/7
RedSkull PVP Server | Factions | SkyBlock | mcMMO
02/27/2013 - Minecraft Server Advertising - 0 Replies
REDSKULL SERVER mcMMO l SkyBlock l Factions We currently have 2 servers and will expand when we get more players. We have a skyblock and a factions server, We also have a dedicated staff that will help you with any problems you may run into. They love to help the new players and they will greet you when you join! Our server includes a mob arena, Cow spawners in the spawn so you can get food. Our own personally made pvp arena, We have custom plugins and obsidian blows up when hit with tnt...
HCRAFT 27/7 PlotMe/Factions/Skyblock + More
02/18/2013 - Minecraft Server Advertising - 0 Replies
Hey whats up this is H&B HybridCraft 24/7 Lots of plugins like multiverse factions McMMO PlotMe uSkyBlock group manager
Knight-Craft | Factions | PvP | Minigames
02/04/2013 - Minecraft Server Advertising - 0 Replies
Knight-Gaming is a Fun faction-PvP server. We love to pvp, Spleef, And do other mini games. So if your interested come and play.