Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Minecraft > Minecraft Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 15:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Oden: [Grand Opening New!] [Friendly] [LandProtection] [Its Free :D] [Mat

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Oden: [Grand Opening New!] [Friendly] [LandProtection] [Its Free :D] [Mat

USING THE FTB PACK: MindCrack!!!

Hey there i am James or commonly know as Kaz or my IGN ? (In game name) Kazooie2424. I run a 4gb server with the help of my fellow companions. It is a nice server we have a nice sense of community and community spirit. As an active player me and the other administrators play a lot and just like you guys we enjoy and play the mod pack.

There are 48 slots available however these are normally not filled as we have players from all over the world that play at different times down to timezones. The setting is normal so you wont starve to death but there is some level of difficulty; the game is survival by nature so enjoy the challenge.

We would consider our-self's to be the older community many of us being over 20 ? 30 years of age depending on the player your asking many of us have family and jobs and such. Maintaining a server is hard work many things go wrong or someone has issues with it but you do get a sense of enjoyment out of it when a plan comes together.

If you have any difficulties getting on the server or just don't understand how to i am more than happy to help you if you have a Skype account then find me out on: James_W2424 and i will assist you.
We have a few rules not many but these are vital to keeping the server nice and lag free; these are as follows.

- No chunk loading blocks of any kind this includes quarry's, world anchors/network Anchor/ etc ( A good alternative is Mining turtles)

- No insulting or disrespecting players, be nice and respect others

- Play nice have fun with others, they will treat you will equal respect

- No stealing or greifing others or their property and items

- Dont take what is not yours

- PvP Is optional under the condition that both parties must agree

- No explosives like nukes, TNT, etc. They are allowed to be used in crafting recipes to make other stuff but only for that. I Do allow nuclear reactors as long as they are sufficiently protected.

- No missiles or missiles solo's, no high grade explosives/ launcher platforms/Rocket launchers/miningLazer/dynomite/

- Keep your mob farms under control and make sure they have an 'Off' switch, If you have mob farms keep them under control and limit how many spawn.

- Keep thing that are known to cause lag to a minimum such as timers so setting them to 0.1 a tick is a lag causer for example.

Please respect the rules and read them thoroughly.
We have a website and forums if you have any questions or queries please check it out here:

If your interested in joining the server follow us up on the Mindcrack pack on the IP address: 109.70.148.245:26165

The admins are:
- Kazooie2424
- Lordfrizen
- ShanyBoy
- Syco

Please treat them with respect as they do a lot towards helping out the server, Thank you
Play nice and have fun. I will see you round

Tags
feedthebeast, ftb, minecraft, oden, server