Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BoZCraft Rebirth

Discussion on BoZCraft Rebirth within the Minecraft Server Advertising forum part of the Minecraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BoZCraft Rebirth

Today in gonna rebirth the old Projeckt BoZcraft, was started a few Years ago and stopped with some Troubel, well i know there are still some Guy's who helped me in the Projeckt and i saw there a Few Guy#s who stole the name BoZCraft.

What i search is:
friendly Supporter
Guy's who know to edit Minecraft server and so on..

Und zu Guter letzt ich suche NUR deutsche Leute... falls hier jemand ist der mich noch kennt... ich heiße in skype: bozlik3 und Icq: 363984884

Similar Threads Similar Threads
rebirth ro
06/26/2012 - Ragnarok Online - 1 Replies
hi there sir and ma'am is there a working bot for rebirthro loki server?? tnx in advance
[RELEASE] Closed Beta BoZCraft [Non Whitelist][24/7 GAMESERVER][GERMAN]
10/14/2011 - Minecraft Server Advertising - 13 Replies
http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/7666/unbenanntb mp.jpg Liebe Community, wie schon vor einigen Tagen gepostet, habe wir das Projeckt BoZCraft ins Leben gerufen! Es haben sich viele User beworben und unser Team ist gewachsen. Jetzt, nach einigen Tagen Arbeit und schon eingen Tests ist es soweit: Wir gehen in die Close Beta.
[RELEASE] Closed Beta BoZCraft [Non Whitelist][24/7 VSERCER!!][GERMAN]
10/13/2011 - Minecraft Server Advertising - 1 Replies
http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/7666/unbenanntb mp.jpg Liebe Community, wie schon vor einigen Tagen gepostet, habe wir das Projeckt BoZCraft ins Leben gerufen! Es haben sich viele User beworben und unser Team ist gewachsen. Jetzt, nach einigen Tagen Arbeit und schon eingen Tests ist es soweit: Wir gehen in die Close Beta.
REBIRTH Client Patch , REBIRTH share Patch ,SERVER
01/07/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 34 Replies
REBIRTH Client SKILL Patch MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service REBIRTH share SKILL Patch MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service :rolleyes:
2 rebirth map
02/21/2009 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 6 Replies
EXTRA INFO: MOBS and LORDS have about 50K hp I haven't contributed anything really to Elitepvpers . So I decided to make a 2nd rb guide..Took a while but hope i helped The wonders of 2nd rebirth, or just another way for TQ to earn $$$ who knows? Either way at some point your going to want to do it and the official site explains it quite badly with akward translation and the like. The easy way out of course is to buy yourself an exemption token and rebore at will but I actually like...