Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Minecraft > Minecraft Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 03:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

IvoryCraft *Survival/PVP/Creative*McMMO*iConomy*24/7*Griefing*

Discussion on IvoryCraft *Survival/PVP/Creative*McMMO*iConomy*24/7*Griefing* within the Minecraft Server Advertising forum part of the Minecraft category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
IvoryCraft *Survival/PVP/Creative*McMMO*iConomy*24/7*Griefing*

Hey Guys! Currently we have one server up it's PVP, but you can have the choice of either survival or creative!
So you can armor up or ask, me CheeCheee or SallyBecks if you can have a go at creative

Server Ip- 209.15.226.39:26865

Ranks-VIP
MVP

Owners- CheeCheee & Sallybecks

Main Plugins
-Privileges
-iConomy
-Log Block
-mcMMO
-Essentials

Hope To see you guys out there !
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
IvoryCraft[PVP][No Lag][Iconomy][McMMO][Warps][24/7][No Whitelist!]
06/19/2012 - Minecraft Server Advertising - 0 Replies
hey guys! We just put this server up and it's would be amazing if you all could check it out, soon as we get a good amount of people we will be putting up a faction pvp server as well as a hunger games server. I really hope to see you all out there :) <3 Much Love, xoxo cheecheee 209.15.226.39:26865 Also, we are holding tournaments, for cash and/or item prizes :)
[PandoraCraft] Survival, 24/7, MCmmo, PvP, iConomy
06/10/2012 - Minecraft Server Advertising - 0 Replies
Hey, in this little Thread i want to present our new server "PandoraCraft" It's a surviva/rpg Server. It's 24/7 and there are no lags. RPG (roll-play-game) includes several features like: Free glowstone via excavation, double-drop-chance, Superbreaker for some seconds, bleeding enemies etc. Here are some other things about our Server: - Dynamic Map - ChestShops
[1.2] Epic Mine City | Economy | Survival | mcMMO | No-Lag | No-Griefing | Friendly S
03/19/2012 - Minecraft Server Advertising - 1 Replies
http://epicminecity.com/images/server-logo.png IP: mc.epicminecity.com Website: Home | Epic Mine City Epic Mine City is a survival-based server, with it being unique by offering free builds to all players, meaning that from the moment you log on to the server you can start building your hut to protect you from those perilous monsters at night time. This server is new, which means that our current staff is limited, but we do intend on expanding it as we get an increased number of...