Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Minecraft > Minecraft Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 21:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

mcmedievil - RP server accepting staff applications

Discussion on mcmedievil - RP server accepting staff applications within the Minecraft Server Advertising forum part of the Minecraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
mcmedievil - RP server accepting staff applications

New server with active friendly staff and players.

Like to greif, we have a world for you - go play our hardcore world
Like war, join our faction wars world
Want to build in peace? - go to our NO pvp world
Looking to be staff? - come play for a while, get to know people, then fill out an app on our website
Like Hungergames? we have an entire world devoted to the hungergames!

Protect your property with /res

Complete economy system with jobs and shops!

VOTE 4 DIAMONDS on our website!

EPIC builds!!

Dungeons, NPC, and Quests!

MC.MCMEDIEVIL.COM

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Now Accepting] Applications for Web Master/Graphics Design
08/12/2011 - Rappelz - 29 Replies
What do I need? The ability to work with HTML/PHP/XHTML bare minimum. Knowledge of MSSQL functions is preferred but not required for the positions Redemption is offering. What will I do? Webmaster: Your primary function will be to construct and maintain a Forum + Website or a Stand-Alone forum. This may require use of inter-connectivity with existing MSSQL Databases for relevant information. Web-Design: This position requires a keen eye for art. Following guides set down by the...
Battle for Dwater: Accepting Game Ambassador Applications til 31Aug
08/20/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 2 Replies
Two months into the server, we have grown at an amazing rate. We are looking to add some 's to our team. We are looking to pull in more support for our Euro player base. In addition, faction coordination for larger PvP focused events is a plus. While this is certainly not a traditional means for advertising such, I believe there is a larger pool of players here that want to participate and actually do something more than just have tags on a toon. Whether new to B4DW or not... if you want...
Selling account(eagle server) accepting offers...
07/30/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
imma sell a bunch of accounts soon. i start at this one: nin-war(130-130)
Accepting Questions.
07/25/2010 - Mabinogi - 15 Replies
I Will Continue Accepting Questions. You know the drill, PM me the question, if I answer to your satisfaction, offer thanks. My last thread was closed, so I decided to restate it in a more clear fashion.