Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Minecraft > Minecraft Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 15:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MiningCrafters.Net - Out of 5 month development. Don't miss it!

Discussion on MiningCrafters.Net - Out of 5 month development. Don't miss it! within the Minecraft Server Advertising forum part of the Minecraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow MiningCrafters.Net - Out of 5 month development. Don't miss it!

MiningCrafters.Net - Out of 5 month developement

Quote:
NEW SERVER LAUNCHES ON Sunday, 27 May 12:00 GMT+0 Summer Time

Dear Minecraft Players,

We are a private long-term gaming network that has existed since 2006 and is one of the few that really cares about the players and not the money. We are trying to improve the official servers concepts based on the players needs and requests, and will respond to player input, if reasonable, almost every time.

We have our own dedicated servers co-located (not rented) on one of the best companies in the world and we are trying to keep everyone pleased by bringing in-game modifications which most servers lack. Our staff is aged between 15 and 38 years old. Also we promise that we do not distinguish differences between the players. If you are tired of playing on servers where someone got an advantage by being friends with the staff, on our servers everyone is treated equally.

The server has been under work for several months now by various people to custom code the things we bring to you. As of this moment we are still making more to add to the game, and are looking for your input along the way!

Server Links

Server Features

• Player towns (without an economy!)
  • Beta version of zombies game
  • Soon to come creative world
  • Custom Coding, fully staffed coding and administrative team
  • Custom donation system, no imbalancing or overpowering!
  • Constant attention to player input

Miningcrafters.net . . . WE ARE HERE TO STAY

This is the motto that suits us best since we are up and running for over 6 years without any downtimes except for short maintenances that are done periodically so everyone can enjoy a top quality and lag-free server.

Join us soon, a truly LONG TERM Server, and you will not be disappointed

100% GUARANTEED LONG TERM SERVERS

Best Regards,
Old 05/27/2012, 14:59   #2

elite*gold: 0
Server ONLINE