Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Minecraft > Minecraft Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 19:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Ablivion [Floating City] [24/7] [Guest]

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ablivion [Floating City] [24/7] [Guest]

Ablivion

Server wurde neugestartet.
Ehemaliger Server von Klopstock der aus priv. Gründen aufgehöhrt hat ...
Ich fand den Server zu schade um ihn sterben zu lassen und hoste ihn nun weiter

IP: 78.143.13.183

Willkommen auf dem Server "Ablivion"!

Kapitel 1: Der Anfang

Durch einen fatalen Fehler wurde ein Portal zur Hölle geöffnet. Es ermöglichte den Einmarsch von unzähligen Dämonen und anderen Kreaturen des Bösen. In einem hoffnungslosen Krieg versuchten die Menschen ihre Linien zu halten, jedoch ohne Erfolg. Viele Königreiche wurden überrannt und vernichtet.

Einer der letzten verbliebenen Königreiche ist "Ablivion". Tapfere Krieger konnten den Marsch der Dämonen aufhalten und die Städte zurückerobern, bis jetzt!

Features!

- RPG-Elemente

- Ein Levelsystem mit aktiven und passiven Skills

- Eine eigene Währung

- Npc`s

- Eine Wolkenstadt

- Städtesystem

- eine mittelalterliche Fantasywelt

- abschließbare Truhen

Die Servermap

Interesse? - Bitte die Spoiler gründlich durchlesen!

1.Regeln

Richtlinien:

Bewerbung:

Hilfe:

Plugins:

Zustätzliches:

Mfg

Celais

Similar Threads
Mid-Air floating!
01/17/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
As of last patch, using Iceblock, the 'log-out' float trick or DI in mid-air now causes you to fall to the ground. You used to stay in mid-air (ie if you were to Iceblock while falling, while under the effect of Iceblock you would stop in mid-air and float until it was cancelled or it ran out). The same is for Divine Intervention; I tried to cast this on a mate who was falling through the air so he'd stop above Halaar and could just /dance for 3 min, but he fell to the ground under it's...
Another Floating Trick
08/13/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
Found this out friggin around with the float trick posted earlier. Make a macro that looks like /dismount /logout Put it on your action bar and jump on your flying mount. Fly up to a safe hight and click your new macro. You should dismount and stay floating. Dont do this in shatt or you will just get logged out. I actually had a horde warlock log on as an ally alt to ask my GM who was also doing this after I showed him how this was done.
The Floating Head
05/17/2006 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
Recently i was Folling around with a new orc mage char.I seen that it had heavy armor mastrey so got it some dark elven armor with implosion boots and implosion gloves to my suprise my guys body parts started to disaprer! Soon enough i was a floating head walking around with a staff.I belive this bug only works with orc mages becuase i tried it on my freinds glad and it didnt work.Mabey u guys should try it and see if works for you..
Floating Bug
02/01/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Maybe someone can find something useful with this or something close to it. "Go to Satyrnaar and get cursed, and take a Wind Rider ride while your heart is weakend... If you get stunned in mid-air, you fall off of the windrider, and stand in the air, way up. You can launch spells providing the creature is in range." I thought I already had something posted like this...