Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Middleman
You last visited: Today at 02:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LF MM league of legends trade

Discussion on LF MM league of legends trade within the Middleman forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LF MM league of legends trade

Hey I am looking for a mm. I want to boost someone in league of legends from s5 to g5. In exchange he pays me 40€. As soon as i reach gold division 5 you check, confirm and pay me the 40€.

Old 08/21/2014, 18:07   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 2540
add me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
League Of Legends EUW ACC trade
07/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
League of Legends EUW account with almost all champions 30+ skins and Rare Icons trade for Clash Of Clans goood account let me see account first before trade!!!
Trade League of Legends acc for D3 acc
07/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
The lol acc is on EUNE Server Gold 4 in 26 ranked games Champs: Alistar,Anivia,Ashe,Blitzcrank,Caitlyn,Corki,Dr. Mundo,Gangplank,Graves,Heimerdinger,Jax,Karthus,Ka ssadin,Katarina,Kayle,Master Yi,Nunu,Rammus,Ryze,Shaco,Singed,Sion,Sona,Soraka, Taric,Twisted Fate,Twitch,Veigar,Viktor Runes:2 Pages If you want more information about the acc add me on Skype:Tobias6924 The League of Legends acc is just a smurf I just search a D3 Key I want a fast trade cuz i wanna play with my friend D3...
Trade League of Legends acc for D3 acc
07/12/2013 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
The lol acc is on EUNE Server Gold 4 in 26 ranked games Champs: Alistar,Anivia,Ashe,Blitzcrank,Caitlyn,Corki,Dr. Mundo,Gangplank,Graves,Heimerdinger,Jax,Karthus,Ka ssadin,Katarina,Kayle,Master Yi,Nunu,Rammus,Ryze,Shaco,Singed,Sion,Sona,Soraka, Taric,Twisted Fate,Twitch,Veigar,Viktor Runes:2 Pages If you want more information about the acc add me on Skype:Tobias6924 The League of Legends acc is just a smurf I just search a D3 Key I want a fast trade cuz i wanna play with my friend D3...
LF MM for League of legends trade.
01/10/2012 - Middleman - 3 Replies
The deal is $40 via paypal for a LoL acct details here