Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 13:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Chia prepare your fists.

Discussion on Chia prepare your fists. within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Chia prepare your fists.

Hey Dear,
I've seen shutting down of Phobia2.
Anyway, that doesn't matter anymore, i am bout to launch best EN Pserver with homeroot server [(16 ram, 3,6ghz intel core i5)i guess it's better than yours? ] in another county, there are no rules tbh, you will only watch it, spam againist it and cry.
To be honest - metin2.sg is dead, no point to carry it anymore and fu*k up the private servers. By this way you just fu*k up the FUN?
We are all Tired from Official servers, farmin' all week to get some low gear and wait 4 years to reach something around .. 85 lvl.
Also, you haven't rights. You can only PRESENT that YMIR product.
A failed business man, ho fu*ked up 1 million bucks. I'm sorry for you..
Old 08/29/2012, 14:56   #2

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 7,679
#closed
Closed Thread

Tags
chia sg dead private own