Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GK Gear ?

Discussion on GK Gear ? within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 50
GK Gear ?

Servus elitepvpers :],
ich wollte mal nachfragen , wo man überall HM , Dolchdef , 1hand def , 2 hand def drauf hauen kann .

Danke ;]
Old 08/01/2011, 17:43   #2

elite*gold: 464
Received Thanks: 3,189
Hey felipe',

also HM geht in:

Waffe
Helm
Schild
Armband
Ohrringe

Def geht in:

Rüstung
Schuhe
Ohrringe
Halskette

MfG.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/01/2011, 17:52   #3

elite*gold: 50
Super , danke für die schnelle Antwort.

Bekommst ein thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
EMERALD/SAPPHIRE SSSS>>>FIRE GEAR! BBBB>>NINJA GEAR!
02/18/2011 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 3 Replies
I sell full 2 sock fire gears +7 +6 +5 super gems -5 and i want to buy +12 katanas ring and fan! server EMERALD/SAPPHIRE PM ME FOR DETAILS!
B> Char and/or Gear on Wonders/Pharos (Archer and Trojan and LVLing gear)
01/09/2011 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 2 Replies
Hey everyone, I am interested in buying Archer gear and low lvl gear with soc's for SRG lvling. I pay via paypal, and am online a lot so send me a pm if you have anything, and ill give you my MSN if I am interested... xD Anything is better than nothing, so let me know your offers and ill get back to you... ^^ Ohh, and FULL INFO if you want to sell me char. ~Me aka Kopper911 EDIT: Account found BUT I am still looking for gear... MESSAGE me offers! xD
GRACIA - WTT lvl 80 Ranger good gear and accesories for similar lvl char and gear
08/01/2010 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
Lvl 80 ranger Full Cerseles gear 1 blode ring 1 shuta ring 1 karkaen necky Want to trade ir for a similar lvl knight, archer, or zerk with similar gear as well, ot at least good uniques
WTT 123 bagi with full +7 gear for a 123+ ak with good gear or 130 ak with +3 gear
05/07/2009 - Trading - 0 Replies
wtt 123+ bagi with full +7 gear and +7 cocave for a 123 ak wih real good gear or a 130 ak with +3 gear. pm or add me to [email protected] for pictures and no information. gtfo scammer cuz i dont deal with that bullshit :mad: