Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Metin2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Account,gold,powerlvling FZF.com

Discussion on Account,gold,powerlvling FZF.com within the Metin2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Account,gold,powerlvling FZF.com

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>www,FZF,com

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
FZF=The cheapest online game sales for you! FZF.com

is working hard to provide the best online game service for

our customers all over the world during all our life.Now we provide a

variety of online game service.We have professional staff to farm

gold,kinah,mesos and so on to guarantee speed of delivery.

Your satisfaction is our pursuit
FZF.com is your best choice.
Old 01/04/2011, 23:30   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Angry FZF.com

This website is a bullshit place. Nobody ever admits to buying gold, but I do. In less than 24hrs from doing business with this company. I got a in-game message stating, if I didn't log onto my account would be suspended. Do your own internet searches, this website is a scam. My default web page for searches is Mozilla Foxfire, and when I entered this address, it forbid be to enter, BECAUSE of all the fraudulent activities associated with it. I have not purchased gold on WoW in years, but did it to level a trade. It is not coincidence that this message came so shortly after. FZF.com provided the gold I ordered (I suggest using Paypal, so your credit card information is not given), but this attempt to effect my account falls back to FZF.com. I will never use them again. Better that you know.

Tags
account, gold, powerlvling