Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Metin2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Metin2 Shiva Account worth 45-65kkk

Discussion on Metin2 Shiva Account worth 45-65kkk within the Metin2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Metin2 Shiva Account worth 45-65kkk

Hello guys,

I would like to sell my account on the Metin2 P server Shiva.
I will not give specific information because i dont want to risk a ban.
Email, passwords and security-codes can be changed.

I play Metin2 since release in Germany. You can be sure that all the time and love i invested in this character is invested with much knowledge.
I focused on PVM. The PVM equipment is strong - you can complete all boss runs in mutation (hard) mode.
The PVP equipment is decent - you can win some duels. But against full PVP high lvl players the equipment is not strong enough.

This character/account is perfect for a comfortable start in the endgame of shiva. You can run the best bosses (best available loot) to farm and work on your PVP equipment.

On top i can give 3 accounts:
- Body warrior farmer with P skills and good equipment
- Healing shaman with P skills and max. INT equip
- Dragon shaman with P skills and max. INT equip

The accounts / characters were never noticed in a negative way.
The characters have pleasent names without numbers or suggestive words. In contact with other players i was always friendly, so you dont have to fear any anger players. I prefered to do my own thing so you dont have to fear many PMs from other players.

Main character stats:
- High level (95-99) body warrior
- P skills, most special skills like mining G+, horse lvl. 30 (5% dmg bonus)
- Biologist quests all done, special lvl. 81 quest (reward: 5% dmg and 1000 tp permanent, magic stone) is nearly done (part 5/5)

Worth contents:
- 5kkk Yang
- Tradable equipment and items are worth at least 35kkk when you sell cheap. Average price for the equipment and items should be about 40-50kkk.
- Untradable stuff like PVP and PVM pets (just started, not finished), legendary buffs (legendary dews, legendary dragon god attack, ...), buff rings, complete unlocked offline-shop, carbon rod craftings, completed quests... are worth about 5-10kkk. Hard to calculate.
- Plenty crafting items, quest items and small stuff worth some hundred kk.
- The invested moths of playtime is what you get for free.

In total: 45kkk-65kkk worth

It is not so easy to sell all the high level stuff fast, plus there is some untradable stuff which would hurt to keep it unused. Thats why i look for someone who is interested in the full account(s).

Price:
When i look for Yang prices on ElitePVPers, i see that you get about 5kkk for 100. That would mean we my account(s) are worth over 1000. I dont think anyone would pay that much, so i am happy and open for any offer.

Best regards
Old 11/20/2023, 21:05   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hey have you discord
Old 11/20/2023, 22:04   #3

I have discord: putzehiernur
Old 05/04/2024, 09:33   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hello brother, I am interested in your Shiva metin2 account, talk to me on discord: #Juandi6991 and we will talk there, thank you very much
Old 05/05/2024, 20:25   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hey man i added u on discrd
Old 06/06/2024, 15:58   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hello, is the account still there?

Tags
account, metin2, shiva, shiva2, yang