Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Metin2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] [GF] [Fishing Pixelbot by Flo#9433] [UNDETECTED]

Discussion on [Release] [GF] [Fishing Pixelbot by Flo#9433] [UNDETECTED] within the Metin2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 250
[Multi-Pixelbot] [ALL] [Fishbot | Fishpuzzle-Eventbot] [by Flo#9433]

Metin2 Ultimate by Flo#9433
| Fishbot | Fishpuzzle-Eventbot |
Metin2 Ultimate is a little Sideproject from me and is supposed to be a collection of Pixelbots which i create over time for Metin2 Official Server (Gameforge) they do also work for all other Servers which have the same non-customized minigames. Currently Metin2 Ultimate has 2 Pixelbots integrated and many more will come. They all will be featured in this Thread. Screenshots and Videos will be added over time.

List of current and future Bots
Fishbot - Done
Fishpuzzle-Eventbot - Done
Energy shardbot - Work in Progress

Metin2 Ultimate UI

Authorization 1/2

Metin2 Ultimate requires an Account which can be created directly over the UI. This is one of a few systems in place to avoid people sharing and reselling the bot without my permission.

Authorization 2/2

Metin2 Ultimate provides a Dashboard where all important Information like your Account Status, the current Bot Status and your License Status. Additionally the bot is limited to 1 Device. You can generate your Hardware ID directly in the Dashboard and add it to the whitelist yourself. If you ever want to switch to a different Device it is no problem as you can switch it yourself 3 times per month.

Little clarification: This does not mean that you can only bot on 1 Client since its a Pixelbot. There are multiple ways of botting on multiple clients while still being able to do other Stuff on the same Device. A tutorial for this will be provided in the upcoming Discord.

Bot UI

the UI is build very user friendly, it might be confusing that there is a
process picker for a Pixelbot so for clarification: there is no injection.
The bot will refresh the focus of the window and always make sure that its
on the foreground.

To Load the Bot you want to use, you have to select it in the bottom left drop down.

Fishbot

Fishbot-Features
Automatic Fishing - Done
Itemfilter - Done
Usage of Inventory Pages - Done
Check all Hotkey(1-4) Tabs for Bait - Done
Stop if 0 baits - Done
Switch to Fishpuzzle-Eventbot if 0 baits - Done

Fishbot Screenshots

Fishbot Videos
will be provided after this weekends Event.

Fishpuzzle-Eventbot

Fishpuzzle-Eventbot Features
Automatic Solving of Fishpuzzle-Event - Done
Simple Scan Mode - Done
Smart Scan Mode - Work in Progress
Usage of Inventory Pages - Done
End if 0 puzzleboxes - Done
Switch to Fishbot if 0 puzzleboxes - Done

Fishpuzzle-Eventbot Screenshots

Fishpuzzle-Eventbot Videos
will be provided after this weekends Event.

Payment Model
There is only LIFETIME Access for Metin2 Ultimate itself. This includes all current Pixelbots and all future Pixelbots that might be added.

25€ Paysafecard (DE) = Lifetime Access
note: please use the epvp trade system or Discord for requests, in any case an epvp trade request has to be sent.

Discord Server will be created soon.

Thanks
1 User
Old 11/10/2022, 20:21   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
ehm, you should try new acc, not used acc with full eq, Ofc, when you are fishing 5 hours no ban, Pixel bots for fishing are free on github.. people dont need your paid
Old 11/11/2022, 19:19   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 1061/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,928
Arrow Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros -> Metin2 Trading

#moved
Old 12/13/2022, 18:27   #4

elite*gold: 250
I have reworked the Presentation as many things have changed. Metin2 Ultimate now contains an Eventbot for the Fishpuzzle-Event.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc325nb View Post
ehm, you should try new acc, not used acc with full eq, Ofc, when you are fishing 5 hours no ban, Pixel bots for fishing are free on github.. people dont need your paid
Good Luck with those bots from Github. I am not selling a single bot here but an Utility which include all bots which i am creating for my personal use. Anyone who is interested can join.

new Videos will be uploaded after this Weekend which show the improved Fishbot and also the Fishpuzzle-Eventbot!

kind regards
Flo
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/14/2022, 10:41   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

probably gonna buy one after this month. add the video here and then i will text you probably in around of the first january
Thanks
1 User