Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Metin2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

90lvl almost empty 15 euro

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
90lvl almost empty 15 euro

the acc has the new f5 skills for farm biologist lvl 80 done has some items left+mount-pet-buffi+premium status activate for more info pm

« Suche Yang auf Aeldra | AELDRA - PVP CHAR 105 »

Similar Threads
[Trading] TH8 (90LVL) Almost Max+TH9 (103LVL) Good For TH9 MAX
09/22/2015 - Clash of Clans Trading - 0 Replies
I will give this two accounts for TH9 max :) I am not a tricker :) epvpImg: *nomnomnom*, we eat your images. epvpImg: *nomnomnom*, we eat your images. epvpImg: Don't read the site title, upload images! epvpImg: superb image hosting. Contact me at PM or post your offer :) Any offers? :)
[Selling] WTS 5x 90lvl EU chars, almost 13.000 achiev, over 500 ilvl gear, Ashes of Al'ar etc
11/07/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 16 Replies
Hello I would like to sell account that contains 5x 90lvl characters with almost 13.000 achivements. Characters have over 500ilvl gear so they are decent geared :) Summary 95 mounts (Ashes of Al'ar), 164 pets and lots more. You can check list of mounts and others things on masked armory below. Account also have DIablo 3 on it. 90lvl Blood Elf Female Warlock 504ilvl: Level 90 Blood Elf Warlock | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory http://i.imgur.com/SR6B55b.jpg
[Selling] WTS 5x 90lvl EU chars, almost 13.000 achiev, over 500 ilvl gear, Ashes of Al'ar etc
10/13/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello I would like to sell account that contains 5x 90lvl characters with almost 13.000 achivements. Characters have over 500ilvl gear so they are decent geared :) Summary 95 mounts (Ashes of Al'ar), 164 pets and lots more. You can check list of mounts and others things on masked armory below. 90lvl Blood Elf Female Warlock 504ilvl: Level 90 Blood Elf Warlock | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory http://i.imgur.com/SR6B55b.jpg 90lvl Blood Elf Female Priest 509ilvl:
WTB 2 empty blode or 2 emptyshuta and empty karkean [BRUMHART]
03/03/2009 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
pm me here or ingame Shien, Soulasylum n Vash73 if u have the items so we can make a deal, preferably empty. paying thru paypal only. tell me ur prices.
Brumhart-WTT Okheros(stamina lvl3), Okheros empty and Biglos empty for Karkaen Necky
01/14/2009 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, i want to trade Okheros(stamina lvl3), Okheros empty and Biglos empty for Karkaen Necky. Brumhart server. I can offer cc instead or added, and gold. Maybe buy trhough paypal, just let your ideas here.