Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 21:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cshield problem

Discussion on Cshield problem within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cshield problem

Everytime i try to play a server with a patcher with Cshield when i press start game the Cshield antihack icon appears and then nothing happens.. if i try to play on a server without Cshield the client opens normally, any solutions please ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
!Help! cshield by: colossus BYPASS
05/31/2022 - Metin2 - 1 Replies
Hello who can bypass the cshield servers? I want to buy bypass, or cheat work on this shield. PM me the discord id.
Cshield bypass/ hack
10/27/2021 - Metin2 - 4 Replies
Hy. I want to play on signia2 but the server protected with cshield. Anyone has a idea witch hack working on cshield protected server?
Metin2 Pserver Cshield Bypass Gesucht!
10/26/2021 - Metin2 - 0 Replies
Hallo! wie der Titel schon sagt, bin ich auf der suche der mir zeigen kann wie ich einen Metin2 P server Bypassen kann der Cshield verwendet oder direkt einen hack geben/verkaufen kann der ählnliche funktionen wie m2bob hat wo auf cshield geschützten servern funktioniert! bitte nur ernste antworten!