Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Metin2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

96 Healer and 91 body warrior metin 2 UK

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
96 Healer and 91 body warrior metin 2 UK

selling two accounts on metin 2 UK for 60 euros, more info on PM

bump

« Suche designer | S: Yang auf Metin2.de Praios Gebe 25,50,100,150 PSC »

Similar Threads
[Selling] metin2 de 99 WARRIOR body for 30 lvl
09/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
LEAGUEDROPPER IS A PROGRAM THAT LETS YOU TO DESTROY YOUR CURRENT GAME AND MAKE IT COMPLETELY DISSAPER! (IF YOU ARE LOSING AND THE ENEMIES ARE ABOUT TO DESTROY YOUR NEXUS SIMPLY START LOLDROPPER 2.0 AND YOU WILL BE RETURNED TO THE LEAGUE OF LEGENDS LOBBY AND THE GAME WILL NOT APPEAR IN YOUR MATCH HISTORY) SINCE YESTERDAY YOU CAN PURCHASE A TRIAL VERSION OF LOLDROPPER ON 1 DAY FOR EXTRA 2 USD. Purchase here >>...
Metin2 Singapore [Sell] Lv 80 warrior Body + 61 buff + 42 healer DT
02/19/2012 - Metin2 Trading - 0 Replies
1. In-game name: OstatniRaz, OstatniBuff, OstatniHEALER 2. Level/Class/Character description: Level 80, Warrior Body (Arahan). All informations on screens. 3. Proposed Price: 60 EURO - Accept Paypal or bank transfer ONLY http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/7387/beztytuuskw.png http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/8142/beztytului.png refresh
[SG] Sell lvl 87 warrior body
07/26/2011 - Metin2 Trading - 1 Replies
1. Its level 87 with 4 Skills P only Dash is M10 with 4 more books left 2. At Bio i just finished lvl 70 quest and i need to give only the evil soul stone 3.picexprings.JPG - Bilder und Fotos kostenlos auf ImageBanana hochladen (there are 7 exp rings for 10 hours) picBSA5.jpg - Bilder und Fotos kostenlos auf ImageBanana hochladen picbattlesword9.jpg - Bilder und Fotos kostenlos auf ImageBanana hochladen 4. Some nice items for DT run like that 6 BSA+4 and all items you see there in...
Uk server WARRIOR lvl 48 BODY
07/13/2010 - Metin2 Trading - 0 Replies
Hi im selling my other account, Its a lvl 48 warrior body class with m2 Berserk and m1 aos, its not werry good but im not taking much for him either, 50%exp Google translate DE: Hallo im Verkauf meiner anderen Konto, es ist ein lvl 48 Krieger-Klasse mit Leib und m1 m2 Berserk aos, sein nicht gut, aber im Werry nicht an viel für ihn entweder,50% exp Say a price, Angenommen, ein Preis,
Wtb Healer/Bot warrior
06/23/2010 - 9Dragons Trading - 0 Replies
Well the name of the topic say all.... Server dont matter since i can server copy - Healer = fc++ Warrior can be gb / I pay with usd/euro/trade char/in-game gold msg me in private pls be serious..:rolleyes::o:o:o:o:o:o