Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Metin2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SELL]Metin2 Hammer Mods

Discussion on [SELL]Metin2 Hammer Mods within the Metin2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[SELL]Metin2 Hammer Mods

English:
-I sell two account on hammermt2 with STATUS(cost 3 euro(i sell more cheap)) ,it means 32565 INT/STR/DEX/VIT.
-It is Sura and Ninja, i have 5 Very nice Mods(2013) Who can trade for 15-20 mods

For More Informations PM ME!

Thanks!

Romanian:
-Vand 2 conturi HammerMt2 cu Status(costa 3 euro unul, eu le vand multi mai ieftin cu tot cu moduri) , asta inseamna 32565 INT/STR/DEX/VIT.
-Este sura si ninja, am 5 moduri de sura (2013) perfecte care le poti da pe 15-20 moduri lejer

Pentru mai multe informatii PM ME!

Multumesc!
Old 07/16/2015, 16:06   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[SELL]Metin2 Steel Mods
11/13/2013 - Metin2 Trading - 0 Replies
English: -Metin2 Steel , who knows what i mean i sell 900% bankery mods... -This means, Item mod 30/40/50.../90/100/115%(7 stats)-3/4/5.../9/10/11,5 Euros. -I have only bankery mods 100-115% ModS and i sell it very cheap. More Informations PM ME! Thanks! Romanian: -Metin2 Steel, cine stie despre ce vorbesc vreau sa spun ca vand 900% moduri bancare...
Sell/Trading Xbox 360 Hacks, Mods, and Saves
11/03/2012 - Consoles Trading - 0 Replies
My Services : Mod almost any xbox 360 game & profiles. Can do Achievements (Gamerscore) for all Games All Games to Games Played Years on XBL gold (Number in top Right of Your Profile) Also do :
Game admin, chat mods, forum mods, and support mods from Darkorbit need to be exposed
01/20/2012 - DarkOrbit - 14 Replies
If anyone has the user names on darkorbit mods and admin lets get them exposed. bet you will be surprised who they are and how the are taking advantage of the game we love.
PLEASE READ: RUNNING FOR V.MODS or acting mods, not real mods .
05/04/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Hi there, If you are reading this thread well .. This is important, This thread is about V. mods, Not real mods, But acting mods, If you cant understand just be specific, And if you are Dutch,espaniol,etc. Go translate what im saying, - I, Quiva, Promises to make this forum away from spamming and other "ming" . I have experience in moderating one's forum, So please support me as a V.mod or "acting mods here" not real mods . - Thanks for reading and may "Internet" bless us .:handsdown: ...
Never Sell to User iDemmel. MODs READ AND BAN.
01/30/2011 - Guild Wars Trading - 3 Replies
He posts on threads buying ECTOS. He keeps ruining my threads when I am trying to sell legitly. If you are looking at this thread and buying ectos come to my thread if you have good amount of repuation I will go first. Or we can use a middleman. WATCH OUT for iDemmel he is a scamming noob that is looking for lame excuses to pin on people just because of theories or typing issues or names. He is probably hieuxx himself and trying to pin it on someone else. TRADE WITH CAUTION. He will scam you or...