Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Metin2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[B]Metin2 Account lvl 61 or higher

Discussion on [B]Metin2 Account lvl 61 or higher within the Metin2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[B]Metin2 Account lvl 61 or higher

Hi! Since I dont speak very good duetch I decided to do it on english. I always loved metin2, but find it soo hard to level up. So now.. I am trying this. I am buying a metin2 account on one of these servers:

US
UK
DK

Basicly any server that speaks english :P

The actual server in the game doesnt matter, as long as its in a english game client thingy maginky.

The class has to be either a ninja/assasin,warrior or sura (I hate shamans no offense)

I will pay whats needed, but if the price is way to high, I am ofcourse not interested.

The character doesn't have to have anything on it, just lvl 61 or higher.

I pay though paypal, or the black market gold if I ever figure that out. Thank you.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB +101Neptune-Argos :) Account Or Higher.
12/26/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hello all , WTB Char +101 Neptune-Argos Char :) Or higher. What Char have to have. Name :D - Set - Weapon - 1 Avatar - Some Gold abouth +10M - Verified Hotmail or not verified - Have to have ALL INFO -and you have to be happy :D . PayMent PayPal-PaySafeCard DONT ACCEPT ANY OTHER SERVERS. I CAN PAY TO 100 EUROS-Dollars :)
WTB any 12X-13X (or higher) account any Server
12/07/2011 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies
English well actually i just want to get back to the game. i sold all my accounts in the past so i guess i have to buy a new one. so basically i am looking for any char around 12X-13X or higher. dont need to be fully geared (clean is acceptable) Server: I'd prefer Unicorn but i dont really care... I am not going to use a middleman. I am not going to go first. (some mm/trader fucked me up in the past...). Anyway if u dont like this style of trading dont offer me... German: Also ich...
WTB aion account LVL 46-50 NOT higher!
05/17/2011 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
WTB aion account with atleast 1 char 46-50 pref 50 (and some gear to start with) im considering all classes, Please reply in PM or email. Paying well.
higher lvling on higher maps after patch impossible?
01/05/2010 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
hi community, i have searched on the forum informations(but nothing found, maybe search term was bad) about if in the last time if the game was so patched that the posibility of "higher lvl map LVLing" is now making DC? i tried to kill a creature in draco desert with crespo LVL char, before beast died i would DC, can any body confirm? ps: i used only WH to get to crespo, nothing else. thx
WTT Lvl 49 ijji gunz account for 49 or higher silkroad account
01/12/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
i selling lvl 49 gunz account for lvl 49 or higher silkroad account info over gunz acc it got lots of money got prem suit and prem weapon i will trade gunz acc for good silkroad account with mutch money it can have all classes no europe please