Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Metin2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[S.25]LKS+9 10hm 8int 20 EXP Bonus [S] 25 Euro PSC!

Discussion on [S.25]LKS+9 10hm 8int 20 EXP Bonus [S] 25 Euro PSC! within the Metin2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 477/0/0
[S.25]LKS+9 10hm 8int 20 EXP Bonus [S] 25 Euro PSC!

Oben alles gesagt... hat noch 2 weitere bonis.

MfG

nava

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[B] Paysafecard 5€ Kombikarte (Bonus Pin) [S] Egold wert. 5 euro oder Rest PCS !
08/29/2011 - elite*gold Trading - 6 Replies
Wie oben schon steht ! Was ist eine Kombikarte (Bonuspin) ? Wen man jetz zb. 5 Euro Paysafecard hat, und sich ein spiel für 10 Euro kaufen will. Nimmt man diese dabei und es sind dan 10 Euro PAysafecard ! Das GEHT NUR BEI SPIELEN AB 10 EURO ! Ich suche : Egold im wert von 5 Euro !
5 Euro Bonus PSC 125 E*Gold
07/28/2011 - elite*gold Trading - 3 Replies
No permission Titel sagt alles
Free Items from Equipment Bonus Quests and Bonus Packs
01/31/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
I know this might sound really stupid and I'm probably gonna get alot of people calling me a noob for asking this. But I was wondering about the (Free) equipment you get from the Equipment Bonus Quests and Bonus packs. Do they stay after you get reborn or do they disapear? I tried looking on the CO site but it isnt there and I checked this forum and couldnt find anything. If anyone has gotten reborn with free items, it would be great to know because I would love to keep my necklace I got from...