Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server > Metin2 PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 20:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[OPEN-FINAL] Official Metin2ESP | The Phoenix flies, AGAIN.

Discussion on [OPEN-FINAL] Official Metin2ESP | The Phoenix flies, AGAIN. within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [OPEN-FINAL] Official Metin2ESP | The Phoenix flies, AGAIN.

[Center] [img] [/ img] [/ center]

Ladies and Gentlemen, the day has finally come, the day that many of you waited a long time. It 's time to [color = red] [b] Metin2ESP [/ color] [/ b], its [b] OFFICIAL BACK [/ b].
As you know this server, the result of months of hard work, has been forced to [u] close to the problems beyond their control [/ u]. But like a phoenix (our logo is not placed so randomly) rises from its ashes more resplendent than before, Metin2ESP reopens TOTALLY improved, a far cry from what some of you had already known (which, to tell the truth , it was already pretty good).

A hard commitment on the part of '[color = red] ESP-Team [/ color] Rebuilding allowed a radical change with the past and net Metin2ESP. New very important area of:

[I] - Security
- Features
- Organization
- Graphics [/ i]

After this brief introduction we turn to the usual presentation of the Server that will make you understand what has changed and what levels we want to achieve:
[B] [color = red] Metin2ESP [/ color] [/ b] is what you need. It 's the server you are looking for and you've been waiting forever.

We offer you the maximum of [b] GamePlay [/ b].
We propose innovations.
We propose [b] [color = red] E. [/ color] [/ b] sperienza [b] [color = red] S. [/ color] [/ b] erietà and [b] [color = red] P. [/ color] [/ b] rofessional.
We offer you the best, a revolution in Retroserver, maximum fun, participation and '[b] [color = red] ESP [/ color] [/ b]!

What we mean by the best of [B] GamePlay [/ b]? As you know the usual retro setting with a disproportionate and almost bordering on the ridiculous lead to an imbalance in the game, no competition and little fun.
[B] U.S. [/ B] as its main objective we set ourselves to make the game more enjoyable, sustainable and balanced as possible.

And now I want to expose the [B] main [/ b] (because of course not the only, only, to fit them all I would need 2 discussions) new:

I [b] Shopping [/ b] are designed to foster a fair and enjoyable game, so we decided to [u] omit [/ u] items such as:

[I] - Courage Mantelli
- Change Bonus
- All kinds of Item +9 [/ i]

This will ensure a better balance in our opinion, and [B] GamePlay [/ b] most enduring and challenging, here is a screenshot of the main Shopping:

All Items ABOVEMENTIONED I say that in all cases [color = red] DROPPABILI [/ color], except of course the items that will be regularly uppati +9.

Of news we at [color = red] [b] Metin2ESP [/ color] [/ b], we decided to fill, but I would like to ensure a better overview, broken down by categories, so you can better track what you are looking for :

[Color = teal][list = 1][*] Item[*] Quest[*] Client[*] Graphics
[/ List] [/ color]

We begin by precisely (1) [color = teal] [b] Item [/ b] [/ color]
It was decided not to make the game too boring, to add some cute small object that can brighten up your day [COLOR = RED] [B] Metin2ESP [/ COLOR] [/ B]. There I quote someone:
[List][*] Poke Ball [img] [/ img][*] Mystic Stone [img] [/ img] [img] Himg249/scaled.php? server = 249 & filename = & res = chunjopietra.png gal [/ img] [img] [/ img ][*] Perfect PDA [img] [/ img][*] Leaf weed [img] [/ img][*] Dragon Ball [img] [/ img][*] Horseshoes [img] [/ img]
[/ List]

[Size = 4] [center] [color = red] [b ]---------------------------------- -------------------------[/ size] [/ center] [/ color] [/ b]

Let us examine, however, new (2) [color = teal] [b] Quest [/ b] [/ color]
And, of course, to have arranged [B] ALL [/ B] the standard missions, they have been added (some created by entirely '[COLOR = RED] ESP-Team [/ color], some reworked from pre-existing bases):
[List][*] Mystic Stones Mission[*] Mission Engagement Ring[*] Mission Hematite (cyclic)[*] Special Mission Mounts[*] Item Special Mission
[/ List]
[Img] [/ img] [img] ? server = 833 & filename = & res = ossidiane.png gal [/ img]

These are obviously only some of the new missions that included, of course not to spoil the surprise, there will reveal now.

[Size = 4] [center] [color = red] [b ]---------------------------------- -------------------------[/ size] [/ center] [/ color] [/ b]

Having said that we look our best (3) [B] [COLOR = teal] Client [/ b] [/ color]
The work done on the client was really intense, l '[COLOR = RED] ESP-Team [/ color] really tried to develop a means of playing up to expectations, and I must confess that the result is enviable.
[Color = red] [b] [u] Please note that THE CLIENT IS NOT 'IS DRAWN TO EXSTASI expe-TEAM. THE CLIENT AND 'WAS MADE BY EXSTASI IN COLLABORATION WITH THE STAFF ESPECIALLY FOR METIN2ESP METIN2ESP. [/ B] [/ color] [/ u]
[List][*] A client [B] Total [/ B] translated into Italian, Korean written any unpleasant, no incomprehensible character.
[/ List][List][*] Login Screen practice, full keyboard and buttons useful
[Spoiler] [img] [/ img] [/ spoiler]
[/ List][List][*] Implemented all new objects, Fixati old Bugs and insert [b] New [/ b] in terms of maps / mobs that you can only see playing
[/ List][List][*] Completed AutoPatcher most practical and efficient with targeted monitoring of files and no errors showed that the old update
[/ List][List][*] Fixed problem GameStart (not detected as a virus)
[/ List][List][*] Added stores like nell'Ufficiale
[/ List][List][*] New fully functional mounts
[/ List][List][*] Level displayed during the [b] Level UP [/ b] [i] (we are working to make it final) [/ i]
[/ List][List][*] Added Lens of Providence
[/ List][List][*] Possibility of moving vs. Forte. Bonus in [b] 1.5 [/ b]
[/ List][List][*] Can trade up to 999,999,999 Yang
[/ List][List][*] Bassoon up to 1,999,999,999 Yang
[/ List][List][*] Land Gilda Total [B] sbuggare [/ B]
[/ List]

I think I said everything, if I forget something you will yourself to remember it after you start playing! But I think one of the best results obtained by '[COLOR = RED] ESP-Team [/ color] there is the drawing (4) [COLOR = teal] [b] Graphics [/ color] [/ b]:
[List = a][*] Login screen / selection PG / Load [B] PERSONAL [/ B]:[*] Texure internal (3) [color = teal] [b] Client [/ color] [/ b] edit:[*] Windows Status / Inventory / Shopping modified:[*] Graphics AutoPatcher completely revised:
[/ List]

[B] (a) [/ b] As far as the login screen, selection of PG and the various loading, we decided to change (in fact, get rid of) those of base to make room for images related to the logo of [color = red] [b] Metin2ESP [/ COLOR] [/ B], then continuing with [B] Phoenix [/ B]:
[Spoiler] [img] [/ img] [img] [/ img ] [img] [/ img] [img] [/ img] [ img] [/ img] [/ spoiler]

[B] (b) [/ b] We have also been modified Texure some internal processing, for example, certain floors or buildings, this is the example:
[Spoiler] [img] [/ img] [img] [/ img ] [img] [/ img] [/ spoiler]

[B] (c) [/ b] All the windows of the game have been adapted to the style [B] [COLOR = RED] Metin2ESP [/ COLOR] [/ B], old windows, status, inventory or shop were then processed . The bottom bar has been made more "elegant":
[Spoiler] [img] [/ img] [img] [/ img ] [img] [/ img] [img] [/ img] [ / spoiler]

[B] (d) [/ b] The autopatcher as well as being prepared in terms of "functional" has also undergone a thorough review Graphics:
[Img] [/ img]

Most of you are curious about several% of [B] [COLOR = RED] Metin2ESP [/ b] [/ color] Well, I'm sorry to disappoint your expectations, but we do not have percentages.
Our rates are set [B] ONE TO ONE [/ B] within the Database, depending on the Mob considered. Doing but we can draw an approximate average of the "range" of membership:
[List][*] [Img] [/ img] Rate [color = red] EXP [/ color] [u] MIDDLE / DOWN [/ u], difficult to reach the maximum level in a short time, are required several hours of play
[/ List][List][*] [Img] [/ img] Rate [color = red] YANG [/ color] [u] MIDDLE / CUSTOM [/ u], it is a specially set rate depending on the power of the MOB, leave as a reward for 15-20 YANG YANG then head to 200,000 from each boss.
[/ List][List][*] [Img] [/ img] Rate [color = red] DROP [/ color] [u] MIDDLE / DOWN [/ u] was significantly lowered to make the game more enjoyable and to avoid the continual lag caused by the multitude of useless items dropped and left on the ground.
[/ List][List][*] [Img] [/ img] Rate [color = red] UP [/ color] [u] LOW [/ u], slightly simpler officer requires Items from higher level to 20 (of item). Items needed for UP equal to the officer.
[/ List]

A strong commitment of '[COLOR = RED] ESP-Team [/ color] the missions has allowed an outstanding result in the Quest
[List][*] Missions of the horse fully translated, just like nell'UFFICIALE, but removed the waiting time between missions and the other from the Middle[*] Changed all the rewards of missions.[*] Missions TOTALLY sbuggare[*] Translated all the missions.[*] Change the values of the Hunting missions
[Img] [/ img]
[CODE]
From 1 to 21 receive 99% EXP and items +8, Purple Potion (M) x10.
From 21 to 31 will receive: 90-99% of EXP and +6 items.
From 31 to 41 will receive: 80-90% of EXP.
From 41 to 51 will receive: 70-80% of EXP.
From 51 to 61 will receive: 60-69% of EXP.
From 61 to 71 will receive: 40-49% of EXP.
From 71 to 81 will receive: 30-39% of EXP.
From 81 to 91 will receive: 20-29% of EXP.
From 91 to 99 will receive: 10-19% of EXP.
[/ Code]
[/ List]

[Center] [img] http://triton.imageshack.us/Himg703/scaled.php?server=703&filename=bonusj.png&res=gal [/ img] [/ center]

Here's the part reserved to the various and any [B] BONUS [/ B].[List]
Begins to clarify, as I said, that the bonuses are identical Officer 1-5, with the only difference between getting the [B] Strong Vs [/ b] exactly the same way Metin.us
[/ List][List]
As for the bonus [B] rare [/ b], these have been set [U] ONE AFTER [/ U] and lower than the other server, to not allow this to be impenetrable defenses or tens of thousands of HP .
[B] [U] NOTE: [/ U] [/ B] I can not get RARE bonus on EVERY ITEM, this is another change "Made [color = red] [b] Metin2ESP [/ color] [ / b] "to allow the skill and excel Itemshop not coins. Who knows better to build an equipment WINS.
[/ List][List]
They could not obviously miss the [B] Initial Bonus [/ b] characterized by:
- A bonus package of 7 days:
[Img] http://img2.imageshack.us/img2/77/bonush.png [/ img]

- Set initial WARRIOR / SURA / NINJA / SHAMA includes the following items:

[Size =- 1] * Weapon +4
* Armor +4
* Anellino +50% EXP (10h)
* Image of the Horse
* Horse Level 1
Red Potion * 50 (P) [/ size]
[/ List] [COLOR = "Silver"][/ COLOR]
Old 11/22/2010, 20:02   #2

elite*gold: 0
nochmal, ? sag mal spinnst du jetzt ? es gibt einen edit button !!!

a EDIT BUTTON !!!

Tags
metin2, metin2 privat server, official, server