Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server > Metin2 PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 18:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[OPEN-FINAL] Official Metin2ESP | The Phoenix flies, AGAIN.

Discussion on [OPEN-FINAL] Official Metin2ESP | The Phoenix flies, AGAIN. within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [OPEN-FINAL] Official Metin2ESP | The Phoenix flies, AGAIN.

Ladies and Gentlemen, the day has finally come, the day that many of you waited a long time. It 's time to Metin2ESP , its OFFICIAL BACK .
As you know this server, the result of months of hard work, has been forced to close to the problems beyond their control . But like a phoenix (our logo is not placed so randomly) rises from its ashes more resplendent than before, Metin2ESP reopens TOTALLY improved, a far cry from what some of you had already known (which, to tell the truth , it was already pretty good).

A hard commitment on the part of ' ESP-Team Rebuilding allowed a radical change with the past and net Metin2ESP. New very important area of:

- Security
- Features
- Organization
- Graphics

After this brief introduction we turn to the usual presentation of the Server that will make you understand what has changed and what levels we want to achieve:
Metin2ESP is what you need. It 's the server you are looking for and you've been waiting forever.

We offer you the maximum of GamePlay .
We propose innovations.
We propose E. sperienza S. erietà and P. rofessional.
We offer you the best, a revolution in Retroserver, maximum fun, participation and ' ESP !

What we mean by the best of GamePlay ? As you know the usual retro setting with a disproportionate and almost bordering on the ridiculous lead to an imbalance in the game, no competition and little fun.
U.S. as its main objective we set ourselves to make the game more enjoyable, sustainable and balanced as possible.

And now I want to expose the main (because of course not the only, only, to fit them all I would need 2 discussions) new:

I Shopping are designed to foster a fair and enjoyable game, so we decided to omit items such as:

- Courage Mantelli
- Change Bonus
- All kinds of Item +9

This will ensure a better balance in our opinion, and GamePlay most enduring and challenging, here is a screenshot of the main Shopping:

All Items ABOVEMENTIONED I say that in all cases DROPPABILI , except of course the items that will be regularly uppati +9.

Of news we at Metin2ESP , we decided to fill, but I would like to ensure a better overview, broken down by categories, so you can better track what you are looking for :

1. Item
  2. Quest
  3. Client
  4. Graphics

We begin by precisely (1) Item
It was decided not to make the game too boring, to add some cute small object that can brighten up your day Metin2ESP . There I quote someone:
  • Poke Ball
  • Mystic Stone
  • Perfect PDA
  • Leaf weed
  • Dragon Ball
  • Horseshoes

---------------------------------- -------------------------

Let us examine, however, new (2) Quest
And, of course, to have arranged ALL the standard missions, they have been added (some created by entirely ' ESP-Team , some reworked from pre-existing bases):
  • Mystic Stones Mission
  • Mission Engagement Ring
  • Mission Hematite (cyclic)
  • Special Mission Mounts
  • Item Special Mission

These are obviously only some of the new missions that included, of course not to spoil the surprise, there will reveal now.

Having said that we look our best (3) Client
The work done on the client was really intense, l ' ESP-Team really tried to develop a means of playing up to expectations, and I must confess that the result is enviable.
Please note that THE CLIENT IS NOT 'IS DRAWN TO EXSTASI ESP-TEAM. THE CLIENT AND 'WAS MADE BY EXSTASI IN COLLABORATION WITH THE STAFF ESPECIALLY FOR METIN2ESP METIN2ESP.
  • A client Total translated into Italian, Korean written any unpleasant, no incomprehensible character.
  • Login Screen practice, full keyboard and buttons useful
  • Implemented all new objects, Fixati old Bugs and insert New in terms of maps / mobs that you can only see playing
  • Completed AutoPatcher most practical and efficient with targeted monitoring of files and no errors showed that the old update
  • Fixed problem GameStart (not detected as a virus)
  • Added stores like nell'Ufficiale
  • New fully functional mounts
  • Level displayed during the Level UP [i] (we are working to make it final) [/ i]
  • Added Lens of Providence
  • Possibility of moving vs. Forte. Bonus in 1.5
  • Can trade up to 999,999,999 Yang
  • Bassoon up to 1,999,999,999 Yang
  • Land Gilda Total sbuggare

I think I said everything, if I forget something you will yourself to remember it after you start playing! But I think one of the best results obtained by ' ESP-Team there is the drawing (4) Graphics :
  1. Login screen / selection PG / Load PERSONAL :
  2. Texure internal (3) Client edit:
  3. Windows Status / Inventory / Shopping modified:
  4. Graphics AutoPatcher completely revised:

(a) As far as the login screen, selection of PG and the various loading, we decided to change (in fact, get rid of) those of base to make room for images related to the logo of [color = red] Metin2ESP [/COLOR] , then continuing with Phoenix :

(b) We have also been modified Texure some internal processing, for example, certain floors or buildings, this is the example:

(c) All the windows of the game have been adapted to the style Metin2ESP , old windows, status, inventory or shop were then processed . The bottom bar has been made more "elegant":

(d) The autopatcher as well as being prepared in terms of "functional" has also undergone a thorough review Graphics:

Most of you are curious about several% of Metin2ESP Well, I'm sorry to disappoint your expectations, but we do not have percentages.
Our rates are set ONE TO ONE within the Database, depending on the Mob considered. Doing but we can draw an approximate average of the "range" of membership:
  • Rate EXP MIDDLE / DOWN , difficult to reach the maximum level in a short time, are required several hours of play
  • Rate YANG MIDDLE / CUSTOM , it is a specially set rate depending on the power of the MOB, leave as a reward for 15-20 YANG YANG then head to 200,000 from each boss.
  • Rate DROP MIDDLE / DOWN was significantly lowered to make the game more enjoyable and to avoid the continual lag caused by the multitude of useless items dropped and left on the ground.
  • Rate UP LOW , slightly simpler officer requires Items from higher level to 20 (of item). Items needed for UP equal to the officer.

A strong commitment of ' ESP-Team the missions has allowed an outstanding result in the Quest
  • Missions of the horse fully translated, just like nell'UFFICIALE, but removed the waiting time between missions and the other from the Middle
  • Changed all the rewards of missions.
  • Missions TOTALLY sbuggare
  • Translated all the missions.
  • Change the values of the Hunting missions

Code:
    From 1 to 21 receive 99% EXP and items +8, Purple Potion (M) x10.
    From 21 to 31 will receive: 90-99% of EXP and +6 items.
    From 31 to 41 will receive: 80-90% of EXP.
    From 41 to 51 will receive: 70-80% of EXP.
    From 51 to 61 will receive: 60-69% of EXP.
    From 61 to 71 will receive: 40-49% of EXP.
    From 71 to 81 will receive: 30-39% of EXP.
    From 81 to 91 will receive: 20-29% of EXP.
    From 91 to 99 will receive: 10-19% of EXP.

Here's the part reserved to the various and any BONUS .
  • Begins to clarify, as I said, that the bonuses are identical Officer 1-5, with the only difference between getting the Strong Vs exactly the same way Metin.us
  • As for the bonus rare , these have been set ONE AFTER and lower than the other server, to not allow this to be impenetrable defenses or tens of thousands of HP .
    NOTE: I can not get RARE bonus on EVERY ITEM, this is another change "Made Metin2ESP "to allow the skill and excel Itemshop not coins. Who knows better to build an equipment WINS.
  • They could not obviously miss the Initial Bonus characterized by:
    - A bonus package of 7 days:

- Set initial WARRIOR / SURA / NINJA / SHAMA includes the following items:

* Weapon +4
    * Armor +4
    * Anellino +50% EXP (10h)
    * Image of the Horse
    * Horse Level 1
    Red Potion * 50 (P)

The Itemshop of Metin2ESP is the result of weeks of work ' ESP-Team that in order to make it more balanced can be decided to omit several Item widespread elsewhere for the benefit of others.

The purpose of a review Itemshop is:
  1. To limit the spread of Weapons / Armor +9
  2. Restrict the ease of obtaining level Skills PERFECT
  3. Make the gameplay more balanced and long-lived
  4. Allow the ability to excel and not the money

Here is a rough list of items available:

Weapons
  • Weapons Level 30 (+7) -> NO BONUS
  • Weapons Level 30 (+0) -> PERFECT BONUS (not modded)
  • Weapons Level 65 (+6) -> NO BONUS [i] (Epic) [/ i]
  • Weapons Level 65 (+6) -> NO BONUS [i] (not epic) [/ i]
  • Weapons Level 75 (+6) -> NO BONUS
  • Weapons level 75 (+0) -> PERFECT BONUS (not modded)

ARMATURE
  • Armor level 48 (+6) -> NO BONUS
  • Armor level 54 (+6) -> NO BONUS
  • Armor level 61 (+6) -> NO BONUS
  • Armor level 66 (+4) -> NO BONUS epic armor will become

[b] VARIOUS OBJECTS [/ B]
  • Reading concentrated -> 10/50/100 Pack
  • Papyri exorcism -> 10/50/100 Pack
  • Mantelli bold -> Pack 200
  • Papyri exorcism -> NO PACK
  • Various objects to UP -> Pack (few)

In ' Itemshop will also be featured items like "Spin Bonus (PACK) , which can not be bought from the shopkeeper, but only drop in Metin.

These are just some of the things that are affordable, I would also inform the creation of a GOOD SYSTEM that for a given number of money spent will give you the equivalent in GOOD with which you are entitled to substantial discounts (up to 50%!)

WAS Itemshop: CLOSED
Reason Revision graphics

The NPCs have been completely overhauled, special items have been omitted to leave the setting of the game as close as possible to the officer. Here are the KEY object NOT available from the NPC:
  • Skill Books :
    Droppabili from ALL metin variable number (up to 8 by Metin Lv.90)
  • Capes of courage : [IN THIS Itemshop]
    Metin Droppabili by over 75 (in packs)
  • Stone of Souls : [IN THIS Itemshop]
    Droppabili from all over Boss and Metin 45
  • Reading Concentrate Papyri Exorcism : [IN THIS Itemshop]
    Metin Droppabili by over 75 (in packs)
  • Ring of Experience :
    Metin Droppabili by over 75 / Present in the initial Login
  • Thief's Gloves :
    Metin Droppabili from over 75
  • Papyrus Anointed : [IN THIS Itemshop]
    Droppabili as the officer
  • Change Bonus : [IN THIS Itemshop]
    Droppabili from all Metin

Now let's better analyze the substantial changes that ' ESP-Team made a Final in the old Metin2ESP .
Omitting those relating to new Item: ---- ( * Key * PREVIOUS FINAL -> FINAL PRESENT )
  • Problem GameStart -> GameStart working perfectly
  • Stock buggy -> fully functional warehouse
  • Stock Itemshop * NOT * running -> Stock Itemshop usable
  • Drop PDA buggy -> Drop PDA fixato
  • Entry Atlantis buggy -> Entry Atlantis Fixata
  • hunting missions to level up. 61 -> missions to hunt liv.99

Here instead we are still working on this: ---- ( * Key * text -> AIM ("objects" in WORKING) )
  • Itemshop "manual" -> Itemshop automatic
  • to the next level partial name -> Level next to the final name
  • Site in CSS -> Flash site

Now you just need to enter the wonderful world of Metin2ESP . Below you will find links to our main server:

SITE

FORUM

CLASSIFICATION

REGISTRATIONS

ITEMSHOP

DOWNLOAD CLIENT

Server Status: ON
Reason ------

WAS DOWNLOAD: ON
Reason ------

STATE RECORD: ON
Reason ------

STATE BOARD: ON
Reason ------

And here the staff that has worked so hard on the creation and development of Metin2ESP , in hierarchical order and identified by their tags:

GAME

Community Manager [CoMa]: the highest figure in the hierarchy of Metin2ESP . Its tasks are primarily those administrative / management and advertising. It handles all the best ' ESP-Team to report the news and publicity for the game server. It 's the founder of the Game:
[CoMa] Poison

Team Manager [TM]: he who shall act for the [CoMa] in his absence, the real "deputy head" of Metin2ESP forfeited exactly all the powers of the Community Manager when it is not present, do not deal in part as the head of the advertising technique:
[TM] LionHeart

Game Administrator [GA]: Game Master of high degree, working closely with [TM] and [CoMa], has great confidence and coordinates the body GM. Has high decision-making powers:
[GA] Pork
[GA] John Noxville

Super GameMaster [SGM]: Game Master expert, a veteran of GM's body has learned to weigh his choices well and has imposed on the staff for their professionalism and reliability, monitor the performance of the other gaming operators:
[SGM] Skins
[SGM] Rul3z

GameMaster [GM]: Game Operator, the hierarchical basis of area GAME 's ESP-Team . Monitors the inside of the game making sure that everything goes well.
[GM] Lucifer

Trial GameMaster [TGM] gambling operators TEST

-----------------------------------------------------------

BOARD

Community Manager [CoMa]: the highest figure in the hierarchy of Metin2ESP . Its tasks are primarily those administrative / management and advertising. It handles all the best ' ESP-Team to report the news and publicity for the game server. It 's the founder of the Game:
[CoMa] Poison

Team Manager [TM]: he who shall act for the [CoMa] in his absence, the real "deputy head" of Metin2ESP forfeited exactly all the powers of the Community Manager when it is not present, do not deal in part as the head of the advertising technique:
[TM] LionHeart

Board Administrator [BA]: Forum Administrator, is responsible for the Board is in technical and administrative / managerial. Coordinating body MOD and reports directly to only [CoMa] and [TM]. Correspondent of [GA] industry Board
[BA] Grinch

Super Moderator [SMOD]: Moderator expert, a veteran staff of the body [b] Board [/ B] has learned to weigh his choices well and has imposed on the staff for their professionalism and reliability, check out ' performance of the other [MOD]:
[SMOD] Moondance

Moderator [MOD]: Operator's Forum, the hierarchical basis of area Board 's ESP-Team . Monitor the interior of the Forum making sure that everything goes well.

Trial Moderator [TMOD]: Trial Moderator

Seems to have been told everything about Metin2ESP would need to know, for any clarification * * NOT hesitate to ask someone ESP-Team will be happy to answer all your questions to clarify.

N.B. THE FINAL STARTER 'Day [21/11/2010] AROUND 14.00, DOWNLOAD THE CLIENT AND THE RECORDS WILL BE OPEN THE FIRST MORNING OF THE DAY
Thanks
11 Users
Old 11/22/2010, 19:55   #2

Oha >.< Wasn das
Old 11/22/2010, 19:56   #3

was soll das den sein ? spam ? server vorstellung ?

### vote 4 closed ###
Old 11/22/2010, 19:58   #4

*** sooo wird sicherlich jeder joinen auf den Server sowas möchte schon bestimmt nicht mal einer lesen lern erst mal wie man einen ordentlichen thread erstellt
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/22/2010, 19:59   #5

Er kennt sich kaum damit aus er hat das [/] und [] verwechselt.

But ESP forever :<
Old 11/22/2010, 20:02   #6

elite*gold: 212
Bestimmt von einem anderem Forum genommen...

Copy & Past :P
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/22/2010, 20:10   #7

Sorry, it didn't work, i will fix.
Old 11/22/2010, 20:11   #8

press the edit button and test it you have time
Old 11/22/2010, 20:20   #9

I'm fixing... Sorry me

I fixed description, sorry for mistake, now it works
Old 11/22/2010, 21:26   #10

Vorstellung ist doch geil, leider nur auf englisch..
Old 11/22/2010, 21:31   #11

The Black Market: 141/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokerfan View Post
was soll das den sein ? spam ? server vorstellung ?

### vote 4 closed ###
Was laberst du von vote 4 closed?
Vote 4 dein Bann!!! Sone kinderscheiße!

Wenn man seine Sprache nicht übersetzen kann sollte man nicht so ein kack schreiben.

Wanderfuuul Fread11!!einself1!
Old 11/22/2010, 21:48   #12

This server is a new type of private... We made it harder for a better GamePlay...
Old 11/22/2010, 22:07   #13

elite*gold: 18
Very very nice one.
Thanks and good luck
Old 11/22/2010, 22:11   #14

Ich bin Engländer .. und ich denke, dieser Server ist sehr wettbewerbsfähig und spielt im Vergleich zu den anderen Servern ist nicht leicht, aber es ist nicht einmal schwer, so dass ich denke, es ist für alle zugänglich.

SONO GINO!!
Old 11/23/2010, 03:07   #15

Received Thanks: 1,129
Very nice.. :-)
i dont need more informations, but please delete Link & Doublepost.. :-)

Tags
final, metin2, metin2esp, private server, super