Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server > Metin2 PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 11:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Jotuns2 - The Titan among Titans | International server 17.08.2018

Discussion on Jotuns2 - The Titan among Titans | International server 17.08.2018 within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/09/2018, 03:56   #151

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Elite View Post
Hmm lets see.. new bosses, new eq, new runs, new maps, new skill animations just to name a few things. I've played P servers with these things in both oldschool and newschool, so please don't say that other servers don't offer more. It just seems like you've been playing really bad P servers.
New bosses? where? New EQ? Where? New Runs? Where? Most Spanish and German Servers have none of those. New maps? Also nowhere to be found, new skill animations only on RO Servers

Currently there are barely 5 Servers that offer more then everything you've seen before, fact.

Also i don't play any Servers but my own.
Old 10/09/2018, 05:38   #152

Quote:
Originally Posted by .KaiZy View Post
New bosses? where? New EQ? Where? New Runs? Where? Most Spanish and German Servers have none of those. New maps? Also nowhere to be found, new skill animations only on RO Servers

Currently there are barely 5 Servers that offer more then everything you've seen before, fact.

Also i don't play any Servers but my own.
A quick YT search and you can find many mostly they are English servers because we actually have standards unlike you Germans who will play any generic XYZ server and drop cash. That's why so many servers come & go and you never hear of the owners again because they're gone with your money. Keep defending this trash server and pay money so you can prove you're better than the other 200 people also playing also please @ me after 1-2 month when server is shut down and then tell me you were wrong.
Old 10/09/2018, 12:21   #153

Quote:
A quick YT search and you can find many mostly they are English servers because we actually have standards unlike you Germans who will play any generic XYZ server and drop cash. That's why so many servers come & go and you never hear of the owners again because they're gone with your money. Keep defending this trash server and pay money so you can prove you're better than the other 200 people also playing also please @ me after 1-2 month when server is shut down and then tell me you were wrong.
At no time has it been discussed that Jotuns2 offers more visual changes than many other servers do.
We have opted for the classic interface, gameplay very similar to the official and systems that do not ruin the game, simply improve it.
All this does not mean that we do not continue working, if you were a player who plays you would see that every few days we implement or improve the systems we already have, so we make people who are really playing see that they are not wasting their time since although we are few We will continue to fight until we are recognized by everyone.
We do not care if we have 200 or 500 online, the desire to work and give our players a gaming experience as we like it will remain the same or more.

If you have not tried the server yet, I recommend you do it, who knows, maybe you'll get a surprise.
Have a nice day, thank you.
Old 10/09/2018, 13:13   #154

Quote:
Show me a Server that is currently online with 200 players that has more to offer then this Server that isn't german go ahead i'll be waiting.

Also i don't play this Server active because the Server team hates me, neither have i donated any money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladcristian View Post
At no time has it been discussed that Jotuns2 offers more visual changes than many other servers do.
We have opted for the classic interface, gameplay very similar to the official and systems that do not ruin the game, simply improve it.
All this does not mean that we do not continue working, if you were a player who plays you would see that every few days we implement or improve the systems we already have, so we make people who are really playing see that they are not wasting their time since although we are few We will continue to fight until we are recognized by everyone.
We do not care if we have 200 or 500 online, the desire to work and give our players a gaming experience as we like it will remain the same or more.

If you have not tried the server yet, I recommend you do it, who knows, maybe you'll get a surprise.
Have a nice day, thank you.
Btw you should add GM's that aren't biased and actually respond ingame, very few do.
Old 10/14/2018, 20:23   #155

elite*gold: 10
Lohnt es sich hier anzufangen?
Wv Spieler sind so on?
Closed Thread