Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server > Metin2 PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 18:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Jotuns2 - The Titan among Titans | International server 17.08.2018

Discussion on Jotuns2 - The Titan among Titans | International server 17.08.2018 within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/17/2018, 14:09   #136

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by vladcristian View Post

NEW CHESTS, COSTUME, SKINS AND HAIRSTYLES FREE!

In the following update we have fixed several small bugs that did not affect much of the gameplay but had to resolve, in addition, it has been implemented and changed several things that we will detail below.

• The necessary amount of alchemy gems has been reduced to combine them, before it was at 5,4,2,2 and with the new change it is at 2,2,2,2.
  • We have solved a small bug that affected the special inventory when collecting objects from the ground, in addition the following objects have been added so that they go to the same inventory:*
  • Some translations have been improved in all languages, we will also translate the "Teleportation ring" to each corresponding language in the next updates.
  • The system of Vision of the chest has been implemented, which allows to see what is inside the chest with just clicking on it. It also allows you to open up to 10 chests at a time with just one click.

Then we will leave you the new chests created exclusively for Beran-Setaou, Azrael, Nemere and Razador, also the drop that contains each of them:

Drop of Beran-Setaou Chest
Drop of Azrael Chest
Drop of Razador's Chest
Drop of Nemere's Chest
Werde den Server antesten! Hoffe, dass ihr noch einiges an Werbung macht, um noch mehr spieler zu erhalten

Gibt es eine Liste mit allen Kostümen, welche derzeitig im Spiel vorhanden sind bzw. noch kommen werden?
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/17/2018, 22:50   #137

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOgoGO View Post
Werde den Server antesten! Hoffe, dass ihr noch einiges an Werbung macht, um noch mehr spieler zu erhalten

Gibt es eine Liste mit allen Kostümen, welche derzeitig im Spiel vorhanden sind bzw. noch kommen werden?
We will continue announcing all the updates and maintenance we do, we hope that people forget the first days that as everyone knows they are difficult for all servers and give us a second chance.
We have changed many things for the better since the opening.

Regarding the issue of whether we have a list of all available outfits is currently not, but we will do one very soon.
Thank you!
Old 09/18/2018, 17:52   #138

I can't start the game because it scans every my computer's file and finds some "cheats folder" and I have to delete them. I'm not gonna delete anything, how to solve this problem?
Old 09/18/2018, 18:26   #139

Quote:
Originally Posted by sikta25 View Post
I can't start the game because it scans every my computer's file and finds some "cheats folder" and I have to delete them. I'm not gonna delete anything, how to solve this problem?
After deleting the hacks on your computer, try cleaning it with CCleaner and then try to connect again
Old 09/18/2018, 18:50   #140

Man, I have no hacks because I know that some of them may infect my computer. The game said me to delete a folder called "3dxysie92jdj" (letters are random but it was like that) from C:\ProgramFiles(x86) folder, I deleted it because i don't know what was it but still doesn't start. The fact that I hate is that the game scans every file of my computer and I didn't see any game doing something like that.
Old 09/18/2018, 23:18   #141

Quote:
Originally Posted by sikta25 View Post
Man, I have no hacks because I know that some of them may infect my computer. The game said me to delete a folder called "3dxysie92jdj" (letters are random but it was like that) from C:\ProgramFiles(x86) folder, I deleted it because i don't know what was it but still doesn't start. The fact that I hate is that the game scans every file of my computer and I didn't see any game doing something like that.
The problem that you have is because our antihack has detected that you have or m2bob or lalaker1 installed on your computer, until you clean your computer completely you can not start the game.
Thank you very much.
Old 09/19/2018, 00:39   #142

elite*gold: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by vladcristian View Post
The problem that you have is because our antihack has detected that you have or m2bob or lalaker1 installed on your computer, until you clean your computer completely you can not start the game.
Thank you very much.
Not true, just use a older M2bob version, works perfectly, btw nice Anti-cheat . Also Public X7 works perfectly, wasn't really smart of you switching SvSide for this ****. i know Jotuns doesnt make you any money so SvSide would be paid out of your pocket but now you have a server full of bots, only thing you broke for a few hours was Pickup because of that half functioning Pickup filter.
Old 09/22/2018, 01:27   #143

During this day some changes have been made in the game as well as fixeado several bugs that affected the gameplay:

NEW
  • A button has been implemented that stacks all the objects that are stackable, both in normal inventory and in special inventory.
  • NOTE: This button does not order the inventory.
  • A new Combat Zone button has been implemented, when the event is active this button will appear in the bottom left of the screen and you can access the event by clicking on it.

FIXED BUGS
  • Fixed the problem that did not stop selling gold bars stacked in general store for the value that corresponds always giving 0 yang.
  • Fixed the skills reset scroll, now delivers the skills to Lycan correctly.
  • Fixed the problem that appeared to some players of "METIN2.CREATE_NO_APPROPIATE_DEVICE" will no longer come out.
  • The buttons of the Offline Shop have been ordered both to open the store and when you open it
  • The effect of a new item on inventory (temporarily) has been suppressed since it caused visual lag to some players.
  • Fixed the bug that prevented moving or stacking the clams and pearls in the new special inventory, it works correctly

CHANGES
  • The potions that you were given automatically have been suppressed when you gain experience in the game.
  • X100 packs of Exorcisms have been added in General Store.
  • We have INCREASED the experience in all the mobs up to the Setaous in an x2 (For example, if before you raised 3% by end now you will go up 6%).
  • Reduced by 50% the drop of Experience Rings and Thief Gloves in drop of methines since the amount that there was was excessive and they had no value.
  • Deleted an object that has no use and value in the game.
  • The time of the Beran-Setaou Dungeon has been reduced from 1 hour to 30 minutes.
Old 09/23/2018, 14:35   #144

elite*gold: 24
Can i use German language ?
Old 09/23/2018, 15:59   #145

Quote:
Originally Posted by #'LEONARDO View Post
Can i use German language ?
Yap, beim Einloggen.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/06/2018, 11:34   #146

NEW IMPORTANT CHANGES

During this day some changes have been made in the game as well as fixeado several bugs that affected the gameplay:

NEWS
  • We have modified the notification bar to make it more visible, an example:
  • New feature that shows the object that you are going to throw away or destroy when you drag it out of the inventory
  • New function to confirm if you want to stack the inventory items and the new special inventory.

BUGS AND MODIFICATIONS
  • The automatic boss event has been modified since some mobs did not reappear on the map and it has also been modified so that no player can be inside the event map if it is not activated.
  • The maps of level 90 in CH3 have been fixed since when you were connected in those maps in the ch3 I expelled you from the game, now they work correctly.
  • In the next maintenance level 30 + 9 weapons and armor up to level 34 + 9 in their respective store will be implemented
ITEMSHOP
  • The ITEMSHOP has been modified almost completely, we have added weapons, armor, accessories, refined alchemy and stones + 5 for those who do not have time to play so much to the server and want to advance as anyone who spends more hours.
(This does not imply any disadvantage compared to other players since the objects that are sold are not doped)
Old 10/08/2018, 23:41   #147

Looks boring, what does this server offer over others? Nothing unique as shown by less than 200 players online right now, after 1 month server will be dead. Cash grab alert.
Old 10/08/2018, 23:42   #148

wohl eher um mehr cash rauszuholen bevor ihr down geht
Old 10/09/2018, 00:16   #149

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherJonny View Post
wohl eher um mehr cash rauszuholen bevor ihr down geht
Bei dem Server wird nicht gespendet, warum denkst du haben die SvSide 1 Woche nach Serverstart raus gemacht und gegen ein "anti-cheat" ersetzt das nach Ordnernamen sucht .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Elite View Post
Looks boring, what does this server offer over others? Nothing unique as shown by less than 200 players online right now, after 1 month server will be dead. Cash grab alert.
What does any Server offer over others? Its all Metin2 nothing is new in this game anymore besides Celestial-World2.
Old 10/09/2018, 03:33   #150

Quote:
Originally Posted by .KaiZy View Post
Bei dem Server wird nicht gespendet, warum denkst du haben die SvSide 1 Woche nach Serverstart raus gemacht und gegen ein "anti-cheat" ersetzt das nach Ordnernamen sucht .

What does any Server offer over others? Its all Metin2 nothing is new in this game anymore besides Celestial-World2.
Hmm lets see.. new bosses, new eq, new runs, new maps, new skill animations just to name a few things. I've played P servers with these things in both oldschool and newschool, so please don't say that other servers don't offer more. It just seems like you've been playing really bad P servers.
Closed Thread