Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server > Metin2 PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 12:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mysaru2 - Honor our Legacy | International 20.07.2018

Discussion on Mysaru2 - Honor our Legacy | International 20.07.2018 within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/21/2018, 16:02   #676

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crushiero View Post
Glückwünsch, 2 Spieler online.
Dennoch ist das Team mehr als inkompetent.
Und dazu war auch dieses Giveaway mit dem besagten "IphoneX" ein reiner Fake um Spieler anzulocken.
Warum Glückwunsch xD Ich habe nur gesagt das ich ihm zustimme jedoch der Server noch online ist.

Alles weitere Interessiert mich wenig. Das Iphone wurde aber laut Forum und Spieler auch verlost/verschickt.
Old 11/12/2018, 21:41   #677

[CoMa]Kwan here -

Mysaru2, will you give @ his Iphone X? And will you pay the TR / RO CoMa's for translating your server and managing it? Also what about the promoters?
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/12/2018, 21:52   #678

[CoMa]Zuko is here.
First of all I didnt recieve Iphone X. I waited a lot with patience but thats enough. They dont even answer any pms.
I can say that giveaway was legit, cuz I did a lot for server. Finding promoters, promoting, organising advertisements in turkish sites, translations...

After all I enjoyed doing my job. Server had good potential but files was from bugline2.

Also this server has no relationship with deadline2 but owners are from Mithras2

Also Zockstar in epvpers is SGM Deacon.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/12/2018, 22:46   #679

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlpKhan View Post
[CoMa]Zuko is here.
First of all I didnt recieve Iphone X. I waited a lot with patience but thats enough. They dont even answer any pms.
I can say that giveaway was legit, cuz I did a lot for server. Finding promoters, promoting, organising advertisements in turkish sites, translations...

After all I enjoyed doing my job. Server had good potential but files was from bugline2.

Also this server has no relationship with deadline2 but owners are from Mithras2

Also Zockstar in epvpers is SGM Deacon.
Erm, okay ? :O

I cant say anything to your points that you sad but im for 101% sure im not SGM Deacon and im not in the team.

"Also this server has no relationship with deadline2 but owners are from Mithras2" You have proofs for that ? Just interested
Old 11/12/2018, 22:53   #680

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zockstar? View Post
Erm, okay ? :O

I cant say anything to your points that you sad but im for 101% sure im not SGM Deacon and im not in the team.

"Also this server has no relationship with deadline2 but owners are from Mithras2" You have proofs for that ? Just interested

Realy its not important you are deacon or not. All of your older posts are attacking mysaru/mithras haters.
In team just saru(dev) ,syru(owner) and sgm deacon(loyal) left. So you can be only deacon.
Everything I wrote is true. As Kwan said, Syru didnt pay money of old Ro Coma and promoters.
If you are deacon, you were the best guy in team. Sad that ending. What kind of people can still try to protect mithras/mysaru?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/12/2018, 23:07   #681

I do not "defend" i just discuss with people and if they´re wrong im going to correct it.

I were on Mithras team but for sure not on Mysaru. And i can tell you for 200% that Syru is NOT Obliv. Obliv was a good admin and very smart i had long contact with him and he isnt / wasnt on Mysaru team.

All other stuff that you wrote might be true i cant say something to those.

EDIT: And one other thing there is no proof for your statement that Mysaru = Mithras Team. I dont know where you got this information from but please share it with us. Thats the same like i say you are the owner of Mysaru or any other server but the true is that you aren´t the owner.. you know ?
Old 11/12/2018, 23:22   #682

Quote:
I do not "defend" i just discuss with people and if they´re wrong im going to correct it.

I were on Mithras team but for sure not on Mysaru. And i can tell you for 200% that Syru is NOT Obliv. Obliv was a good admin and very smart i had long contact with him and he isnt / wasnt on Mysaru team.

All other stuff that you wrote might be true i cant say something to those.
He is him, also Coma Danq and Sgm Deacon was from Mithras. He was good and kind at start. Everything was fine. But cuz of bugs people quit server. And he stopped mysaru without saying anything even to team.
Its our last conversation. I wrote I didnt recieve phone in epvpers at midnight 2 months ago and he pmed me in few mins. He wrote some stuff then I deleted.

Old 11/12/2018, 23:25   #683

Ok at this point i will stop discussing with you because you´re just attacking another server/team without ANY proofs. Like i sad all you wrote about Mysaru might be true.. but one thing is for sure = Mithras - Team is NOT Mysaru - Team !
Old 11/12/2018, 23:30   #684

Quote:
Ok at this point i will stop discussing with you because you´re just attacking another server/team without ANY proofs. Like i sad all you wrote about Mysaru might be true.. but one thing is for sure = Mithras - Team is NOT Mysaru - Team !
bullshit

we can clearly see who is talking non sense and who is saying the truth
and its not you with the truth
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/12/2018, 23:31   #685

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafcamora123 View Post
bullshit

we can clearly see who is talking non sense and who is saying the truth
and its not you with the truth
Erm okay explain ?
Old 11/12/2018, 23:33   #686

Quote:
Erm okay explain ?
no need. everyone can build his own opinion
but in 1 point you are right

its not worth to discuss, especially on a fake giveaway scam server.

sayonara
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/12/2018, 23:35   #687

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafcamora123 View Post
no need. everyone can build his own opinion
but in 1 point you are right

its not worth to discuss, especially on a fake giveaway scam server.

sayonara
"opinion" is not the truth so dont tell me im talking "bullshit"
Old 11/13/2018, 03:33   #688

Quote:
"opinion" is not the truth so dont tell me im talking "bullshit"
Actually his screens explains more than enough to understand what you really were and what they really did.

Quote:
Proofs in here are clear as day. My only doubt is can't you see them or you don't want to see them?

Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/13/2018, 08:10   #689

Ab dem Punkt wird es traurig wo der SA die Promoter sowie Teammitglieder nicht mehr bezahlt.
Old 11/13/2018, 10:41   #690

Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread