Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Metin2 > Metin2 PServer - Discussions / Questions > Metin2 PServer News
You last visited: Today at 22:10

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[EN/RO/DE/FR/TK]The ALL New - EraOfMetin2 - Internaţional PVM/PVP

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 69
Received Thanks: 24
Thumbs up [EN/RO/DE/FR/TK]The ALL New - EraOfMetin2 - Internaţional PVM/PVP

Hello, i am introducing EraOfMetin2.

EraOfMetin2 undergoes WEEKLY UPDATES
These are the features that Era has started with, to see all the features the server has
Join our discord group , or visit our forum.

We have hit more than 220 Online players the first week.

pick the language you want:

English

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.


German

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.


Romanian

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.


Note: Sorry for any misspelling or any kind of error.



נσνα is offline  
Thanks
7 Users
Old   #2



 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 162
Received Thanks: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Kann keinen Backlink auf eurer Homepage finden, daher schließe ich die Vorstellung vorerst. Meldet euren Thread, sobald der Link eingefügt wurde.
Please add a Backlink for Epvp or the Thread will be closed once again.
Staff Backlink verification / Backlink Verifizierung


.BAUSA is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 69
Received Thanks: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by .BAUSA View Post
Thanks, but i was trying to reach out for .Dave for the past 2 weeks without success.

I just removed the link from this thread.
נσνα is offline  
Old   #4



 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 162
Received Thanks: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by נσνα View Post
Thanks, but i was trying to reach out for .Dave for the past 2 weeks without success.

I just removed the link from this thread.
It doesn't matter
The backlink has to be on the homepage as long you advertising your server on elitepvpers
Quote:
Of course all backlinks need to stay in tact as long you are advertising your server on elitepvpers.


.BAUSA is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 179
Received Thanks: 51
Server wurde vor 2 Wochen wieder geöffnet : 15/11/2017


Heute 22/11/2017

#Mathegenie
Snowdiamond is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 69
Received Thanks: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowdiamond View Post
Server wurde vor 2 Wochen wieder geöffnet : 15/11/2017


Heute 22/11/2017

#Mathegenie
Lol, Thanks for pointing that out. edited.
נσνα is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 1
EraOfMetin2 is one of the many servers that i have played and i have to admit it goes beyond my expectations. New stuffs are added on a daily base, the gameplay is balanced. Its everything we could have hoped for!
Rhea93 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Wow

I've been playing Metin2 since its early beginnings, and I must admit that this server has by far exceeded all my expectations! The staff team is active, friendly and responsive, the events are frequent, bugs are fixed in a relatively short time, and it isn't even close to p2w! A very underrated server, can't understand why not many players
Yakkuza97 is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,099
Received Thanks: 1,006
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Wirkt ja recht seriös und kommt doch recht merkwürdig rüber 2 Accounts BEIDE erst 1 Beitrag und BEIDE kurz VOR dem posten dieser Vorstellung angelegt. Bösse Zungen würden glatt was von Multi's reden
Ich behalt meine Gedanken nu besser bei mir kb mir meine Pfoten zu verbrennen

Das mit dem Rumänischen Part der Vorstellung naja ka ob das so okay geht. Warten wir mal ab ob sich unsere höchst aktiven Mods dazu noch äußern werden *sich einen grinst*
DarkRaven70 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 69
Received Thanks: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRaven70 View Post
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Wirkt ja recht seriös und kommt doch recht merkwürdig rüber 2 Accounts BEIDE erst 1 Beitrag und BEIDE kurz VOR dem posten dieser Vorstellung angelegt. Bösse Zungen würden glatt was von Multi's reden
Ich behalt meine Gedanken nu besser bei mir kb mir meine Pfoten zu verbrennen

Das mit dem Rumänischen Part der Vorstellung naja ka ob das so okay geht. Warten wir mal ab ob sich unsere höchst aktiven Mods dazu noch äußern werden *sich einen grinst*
i admire your sense of humor, but they are actually players that plays the server, as i announced the post on epvp , they expressed their experience here.

But anyway, thank you..
נσνα is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 27
Received Thanks: 5
Good presentation and I like the unique features. I'll meet you soon in game ^^
hotflame99 is offline  
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 361
Received Thanks: 216
Idk.. It has the same features like other servers..
The presentation is good.
.SlowDmG´ is offline  
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 265
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 658
Received Thanks: 296
German Sup?
DerDiss is offline  
Old   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 27
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by .SlowDmG´ View Post
Idk.. It has the same features like other servers..
The presentation is good.
well, not many English servers have them.. I've tried other language servers and the support we get there is just awful. Makes me wanna regret wasting time on it every-time.

PS: I didn't get the chance to try it out yet. Busy weekend. I'll post my review on coming Monday if anyone's anticipating it. Thx in advance
hotflame99 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 361
Received Thanks: 216
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotflame99 View Post
well, not many English servers have them.. I've tried other language servers and the support we get there is just awful. Makes me wanna regret wasting time on it every-time.

PS: I didn't get the chance to try it out yet. Busy weekend. I'll post my review on coming Monday if anyone's anticipating it. Thx in advance
Yea, okay right xD..
Then good luck on this server


.SlowDmG´ is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[EN/RO/DE/FR/TK]The ALL New - EraOfMetin2 - Internaţional PVM/PVP
Hello, i am introducing EraOfMetin2. pick the language you want: English https://www.eraofmetin2.com/PR/flag/us.png
13 Replies - Metin2 PServer News
4YoursMt2-[PVM-PVP]-Adună-ţi toate forţele şi hai la luptă !
Nume Server: http://i.imgur.com/p504H.png Server Status: Online !...
2 Replies - Metin2 PServer News



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 22:10.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.