Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server > Metin2 PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 08:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Regarding Beta servers / Hinweis zu Beta Servern

Discussion on Regarding Beta servers / Hinweis zu Beta Servern within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 26
The Black Market: 135/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,060
Staff Regarding Beta servers / Hinweis zu Beta Servern

Hello!

Most of you may have already noticed that currently a lot of servers are announced and closed shortly after.

Please think twice if you want to donate money to a server that is currently in beta. We will definitely not tell you to stop supporting a server you want to support, but currently it is not the best moment for pre-release or early release supporting.

Soon we will announce a set of minimum requirements for advertising a private server, so we can establish a standard in the news section.

Thank you very much!
Thanks
34 Users
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Response from Gm regarding ts1 and the situation regarding ts2
11/14/2014 - 12Sky2 - 7 Replies
Hungames is an independent company as it seems, ts2.5 is the latest korean version of the game and alt1 agreed to make a version for us as well, and here is the key part of the gms response hi there, sorry for the late reply. "1. TS1, we can open it, but now it's not a good time. when Hun TS2 bacome more stabilized we'll try to wrok on it. 2. 2.5 is actually a newest Korean version. and they have more contents that other servers dont have. and yes, also we will work on our own contents...
Discussion regarding donating on Private Servers
01/22/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 51 Replies
Here is a small example i took from "DemonCO | Conquer Online Private Server". I just don't get it why people bother asking money for virtual pixels like TQ on a private server in the way of "Donating". In my opinion i find it highly pathetic and rude. Maybe that's just me and knowing how the old servers were ran in the time i was very active with private servers. What is your opinion?
Question regarding any working private servers..
07/31/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Ok i need to know if there are any private servers left that are working...i need to run some tests that might lead to other topics ;) heres the things that i will need to work ?Must allow you to have a rb char (for reallotting points) ?Must have a tg map (for purposes of testing :D) plz give links or w.e. for servers that work and ill give you karma
A question regarding to co1 servers in co2
10/15/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
I just wanted to ask that what really is the benifit of replacing co1 servers in the co2 folder, I've tried it but its basically client-sided to me... so like what is the point? Maybe I havn't checked everything..text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&tex t=N00b 4 life' border='0' alt='N00b 4 life' />