Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Metin2 > Metin2 PServer - Discussions / Questions > Metin2 PServer News
You last visited: Today at 02:48

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


RUBINUM 2.0 - Dawn of the Legends [1YEAR ONLINE 1000+ PLAYERS]

Reply
 
Old 11/20/2018, 19:14   #3391
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 120
Received Thanks: 93
Is it too late to start? Any tips for a beginner? Can you farm with any class or do you need aura warrior, lykan, weapon sura?



Luna Elite is offline  
Old 11/21/2018, 12:49   #3392
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 414
Received Thanks: 587
Good morning community,


This patch brings a lot of changes wished by you, the community. We changed the ticket system for multiple dungeons and lowered the costs for some of them. Also, it should make some Jotun items a bit pricier again! But now to the main changes of the Patch. We made several balancing adjustments for all of the different character classes. This is by no way the final version, we need to adjust this on the fly. However, we require your feedback for this. I will start a new thread soon which should be used for any feedback regarding PvP balancing. Please don't post your feedback right now, you may test the changes first. We also promised to add some more PvP features. This is of course still on our to-do list with high priority and will be included in one of the upcoming patches. For now we just added some more PvP areas and combined all channels for Map1/2 and Dayemi to enhance PvP a bit! Please let me know what you think about this patch!


Weapon Sura
Lowered damage of Dispel


Black Magic Sura
Reduce Dark Protection
Increased Dark Stone damage heavily


Heal Shaman
Reduced healing effect
Increased damage of all skills
Changed attack+ to magic/melee damage


Crit Shaman
Increased damage of all skills


Body Warrior
Increased damage of Three Way Cut, Sword Spin and 6. skill


Mental Warrior
Unchanged


Archer
Unchanged


Blade Fight Ninja
Increased damage of Ambush, Lightning Attack and Poison Cloud


Lycan
Increased damage of Shred, Wolf's Breath and Wolf Pounce


New:
Multiple Character adjustments (read statement above)
Added a permanent craftable option for PvP Pets (+15% Max damage against Half Humans) (Pet Master NPC) NOT Tradeable
Attack+ changed, it now grants Magic/Melee Damage instead of merely Attack Value
Dark Protection adjusted from 33% down to 18%
Reduce Healing effect of heal shaman by 50%

You can now use group skills as often as you want
You can now give yourself a group buff
Reworked the possible group buffs, you can now choose HP, Strong against Half Humans, Metin Stones or Bosses




Added Channel 5 + 6
Ghost Stone sockets increased from 3 to 5 (all equipment level 105 and higher)
You no longer receive broken stone pieces

Magic Defense stone now also grants +8% strong against bosses (+4)
Magic Penetration stone now also grants +8% strong against Metin Stones (+4)
Increased maximum refinement grade of all Talismans to +35 (100% refinement rate AFTER +25)
Increased damage bonus for high pvp equipment
You can now buy the Rubinum Cap at the combat zone NPC (1v1 hair skins)
removes following bonuses from you character: Crit, Pierce, Bleeding, Poison, Block Chance

Also reduces you overall damage by 25%

Map1, Map2 and Dayemi are now running on a social channel (merely one channel for these maps)
It's now possible to place shops in other empires
Added a marker for each boss spawn on the BigMap (M)
Added a function to buy multiple items at once (NPC shops only) you may use it with SHIFT + LCLICK
Added an effect for bosses
Added an effect to the anti EXP ring
Added new Dayemi Map and new warp options













Changed:
Boost/Ward skills requirements lowered
Changed Beran Setaou Skin
All low lv. bosses are now lv. 75 and have 250.000 HP
Increased Metin spawn in Orc Valley and Fireland
All lv 90. map bosses are now lv. 105, thunder and have 1.500.000 HP
Increased size of Arges and Gargoyle
Adjusted Azrael defense to 0%, resetted most damage ranking for Azrael
Setaou monsters are now melee
Chest of Darkness: increased chance for Razador&Nemere Ticket
Chest of Darkening: increased chance for Armor design, Refinement Items (though straps, etc.) and Meley&Ignail Shard
Chest of Darkening: no longer contains Magic Stone and Cor Draconis
Jotun Thrym drops now 5x Meley&Ignail shard instead of 1
Increased Gaya drop of Jotun Thrym to 150
Increased magic defense of Jotun Thrym to 100%
Wu-Kong no longer drops Mystic Refine Item-Chest
Wu-Kong now drops 2x Meley&Ignail Shard and 50x Gaya
You can now sell/trade Lero-, Dopz, Ludba- and Lyrium Liryum tickets
Removed Metin Hunt quests for Dopz, Ludba- and Lyrium Liryum
Added tickets for Dopz, Ludba- and Lyrium Liryum to Dungeon NPC
Lowered crafting costs for Razador&Nemere Meley&Ignail Ticket
Pet evolution merely requires the respective pet books
Deleted effect of Potion of Haste
Removed Potion of Haste from game and voteshop
Removed Blue Pot from the game
You no longer require mana for anything
Removed mana steal from monsters
Removed aggro drop from the game


Fixed:
Fixed an issue with the military horse, you can now hide it via the game options
Fixed a optical bug when buying sashes from a shop
Apprentice Pet changed from magic/melee damage to max damage against half humans
You can now sell Sapphire weapon skins
Removed some players from the damage ranking
Resetted most damage ranking for Azrael


NEW Dayemi PvP areas


TeamSpeakUser3 is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/21/2018, 13:52   #3393
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 48
Received Thanks: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamSpeakUser3 View Post
Good morning community,


This patch brings a lot of changes wished by you, the community. We changed the ticket system for multiple dungeons and lowered the costs for some of them. Also, it should make some Jotun items a bit pricier again! But now to the main changes of the Patch. We made several balancing adjustments for all of the different character classes. This is by no way the final version, we need to adjust this on the fly. However, we require your feedback for this. I will start a new thread soon which should be used for any feedback regarding PvP balancing. Please don't post your feedback right now, you may test the changes first. We also promised to add some more PvP features. This is of course still on our to-do list with high priority and will be included in one of the upcoming patches. For now we just added some more PvP areas and combined all channels for Map1/2 and Dayemi to enhance PvP a bit! Please let me know what you think about this patch!


Weapon Sura
Lowered damage of Dispel


Black Magic Sura
Reduce Dark Protection
Increased Dark Stone damage heavily


Heal Shaman
Reduced healing effect
Increased damage of all skills
Changed attack+ to magic/melee damage


Crit Shaman
Increased damage of all skills


Body Warrior
Increased damage of Three Way Cut, Sword Spin and 6. skill


Mental Warrior
Unchanged


Archer
Unchanged


Blade Fight Ninja
Increased damage of Ambush, Lightning Attack and Poison Cloud


Lycan
Increased damage of Shred, Wolf's Breath and Wolf Pounce


New:
Multiple Character adjustments (read statement above)
Added a permanent craftable option for PvP Pets (+15% Max damage against Half Humans) (Pet Master NPC) NOT Tradeable
Attack+ changed, it now grants Magic/Melee Damage instead of merely Attack Value
Dark Protection adjusted from 33% down to 18%
Reduce Healing effect of heal shaman by 50%

You can now use group skills as often as you want
You can now give yourself a group buff
Reworked the possible group buffs, you can now choose HP, Strong against Half Humans, Metin Stones or Bosses




Added Channel 5 + 6
Ghost Stone sockets increased from 3 to 5 (all equipment level 105 and higher)
You no longer receive broken stone pieces

Magic Defense stone now also grants +8% strong against bosses (+4)
Magic Penetration stone now also grants +8% strong against Metin Stones (+4)
Increased maximum refinement grade of all Talismans to +35 (100% refinement rate AFTER +25)
Increased damage bonus for high pvp equipment
You can now buy the Rubinum Cap at the combat zone NPC (1v1 hair skins)
removes following bonuses from you character: Crit, Pierce, Bleeding, Poison, Block Chance

Also reduces you overall damage by 25%

Map1, Map2 and Dayemi are now running on a social channel (merely one channel for these maps)
It's now possible to place shops in other empires
Added a marker for each boss spawn on the BigMap (M)
Added a function to buy multiple items at once (NPC shops only) you may use it with SHIFT + LCLICK
Added an effect for bosses
Added an effect to the anti EXP ring
Added new Dayemi Map and new warp options













Changed:
Boost/Ward skills requirements lowered
Changed Beran Setaou Skin
All low lv. bosses are now lv. 75 and have 250.000 HP
Increased Metin spawn in Orc Valley and Fireland
All lv 90. map bosses are now lv. 105, thunder and have 1.500.000 HP
Increased size of Arges and Gargoyle
Adjusted Azrael defense to 0%, resetted most damage ranking for Azrael
Setaou monsters are now melee
Chest of Darkness: increased chance for Razador&Nemere Ticket
Chest of Darkening: increased chance for Armor design, Refinement Items (though straps, etc.) and Meley&Ignail Shard
Chest of Darkening: no longer contains Magic Stone and Cor Draconis
Jotun Thrym drops now 5x Meley&Ignail shard instead of 1
Increased Gaya drop of Jotun Thrym to 150
Increased magic defense of Jotun Thrym to 100%
Wu-Kong no longer drops Mystic Refine Item-Chest
Wu-Kong now drops 2x Meley&Ignail Shard and 50x Gaya
You can now sell/trade Lero-, Dopz, Ludba- and Lyrium Liryum tickets
Removed Metin Hunt quests for Dopz, Ludba- and Lyrium Liryum
Added tickets for Dopz, Ludba- and Lyrium Liryum to Dungeon NPC
Lowered crafting costs for Razador&Nemere Meley&Ignail Ticket
Pet evolution merely requires the respective pet books
Deleted effect of Potion of Haste
Removed Potion of Haste from game and voteshop
Removed Blue Pot from the game
You no longer require mana for anything
Removed mana steal from monsters
Removed aggro drop from the game


Fixed:
Fixed an issue with the military horse, you can now hide it via the game options
Fixed a optical bug when buying sashes from a shop
Apprentice Pet changed from magic/melee damage to max damage against half humans
You can now sell Sapphire weapon skins
Removed some players from the damage ranking
Resetted most damage ranking for Azrael


NEW Dayemi PvP areas


lol so wenig ????
nicht mal ne Eventwoche gibts .... monkaS

Metin2018 is offline  
Old 11/22/2018, 17:49   #3394
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Elite View Post
Is it too late to start? Any tips for a beginner? Can you farm with any class or do you need aura warrior, lykan, weapon sura?
at the moment its too easy to start


CapriSafari is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/22/2018, 18:41   #3395
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 120
Received Thanks: 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapriSafari View Post
at the moment its too easy to start
Ok thanks, but can you farm with any class or need aura warrior/weapon sura/lykan?
Luna Elite is offline  
Old 11/22/2018, 18:54   #3396
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Elite View Post
Is it too late to start? Any tips for a beginner? Can you farm with any class or do you need aura warrior, lykan, weapon sura?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Elite View Post
Ok thanks, but can you farm with any class or need aura warrior/weapon sura/lykan?
Depends on what u want to do: Lycan does a lot of dmg on metins. Ninja can hit on bosses with bow in poly more than lycans.
And if you want to combine pvp char and pvm u can of course also use warrior or weaponsura.
So its depending on what u like. There are no limitations and u can farm with pretty all characters
CapriSafari is offline  
Old 11/22/2018, 23:06   #3397
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 135
Received Thanks: 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mind-Ware View Post
Great server i start before 1 Week and from day to day i got more Fun!
Wann kommt die Vorstellung?
M2Trading is offline  
Old 11/23/2018, 08:13   #3398
 
elite*gold: 199
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 93
Received Thanks: 156

Hello Community,

We have another event prepared for you guys out there spending all the cold days farming.
Starting tomorrow, the End of autumn event will be our Black Friday response!

The Event starts tomorrow on the 23 of November and lasts until the second December!

Once again you are able to obtain the sought after OP Ring!

During the entire event you will be able to drop special shards from specific dungeons!

Specter - 1 shard
Azrael - 1 shard
Baroness - 1 shard
Lero - 2 shards
Beran - 2 shards
Razador - 1 shard
Nemere - 1 shard
WuKong - 2 shards
Lyrium - 2 shards
Dopz - 1 shard
Ludba - 1 shard
Jotun - 3 shards
Meley - 3 shards
Ignail - 3 shards

You can use these shards to buy the following Itemshop Chests ingame:
Whelp Box
Desert Storm Chest
OP Porkie Box
Mannsen Box

On top of that we added a leaf drop event which works just like the already known pumpkin seed event.
All Metin stones above lv. 70 can drop special leafs which may be used to buy two different chests.

Below please find the specific event schedule:

Black Friday 23.11.2018
Metin Loot 18:00 - 20:00
Leaf Drop 19:00 - 22:00

Saturday 24.11.2018
Dungeon Cashback 18:00 - 22:00

Sunday 25.11.2018
Double Boss Loot 18:00 - 20:00

Thursday 29.11.2018
Leaf Drop 20:00 - 22:00

Friday 30.11.2018
Leaf Drop 20:00 - 22:00

Saturday 01.12.2018
Leaf Drop 18:00 - 22:00

Sunday 02.12.2018
Leaf Drop 16:00 - 22:00

Of course it's also Black Friday time! That usually means special offers!
During the entire weekend (Friday-Sunday) you will receive bonus Coins on all donations.

While you receive up to +40% more coins for donations via PayPal or PSC
you receive up to +60% for donations via Amazon Vouchers!

We will also sell the Rebeginner Set and all the already mentioned Itemshop Chests!
Eurus is offline  
Thanks
4 Users
Old 11/23/2018, 17:04   #3399
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 47
Received Thanks: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurus View Post

Hello Community,

We have another event prepared for you guys out there spending all the cold days farming.
Starting tomorrow, the End of autumn event will be our Black Friday response!

The Event starts tomorrow on the 23 of November and lasts until the second December!

Once again you are able to obtain the sought after OP Ring!

During the entire event you will be able to drop special shards from specific dungeons!

Specter - 1 shard
Azrael - 1 shard
Baroness - 1 shard
Lero - 2 shards
Beran - 2 shards
Razador - 1 shard
Nemere - 1 shard
WuKong - 2 shards
Lyrium - 2 shards
Dopz - 1 shard
Ludba - 1 shard
Jotun - 3 shards
Meley - 3 shards
Ignail - 3 shards

You can use these shards to buy the following Itemshop Chests ingame:
Whelp Box
Desert Storm Chest
OP Porkie Box
Mannsen Box

On top of that we added a leaf drop event which works just like the already known pumpkin seed event.
All Metin stones above lv. 70 can drop special leafs which may be used to buy two different chests.

Below please find the specific event schedule:

Black Friday 23.11.2018
Metin Loot 18:00 - 20:00
Leaf Drop 19:00 - 22:00

Saturday 24.11.2018
Dungeon Cashback 18:00 - 22:00

Sunday 25.11.2018
Double Boss Loot 18:00 - 20:00

Thursday 29.11.2018
Leaf Drop 20:00 - 22:00

Friday 30.11.2018
Leaf Drop 20:00 - 22:00

Saturday 01.12.2018
Leaf Drop 18:00 - 22:00

Sunday 02.12.2018
Leaf Drop 16:00 - 22:00

Of course it's also Black Friday time! That usually means special offers!
During the entire weekend (Friday-Sunday) you will receive bonus Coins on all donations.

While you receive up to +40% more coins for donations via PayPal or PSC
you receive up to +60% for donations via Amazon Vouchers!

We will also sell the Rebeginner Set and all the already mentioned Itemshop Chests!
egal wie man es dreht, aber rubinum hat definitiv die geilsten events am start
rafcamora123 is offline  
Thanks
4 Users
Old 11/24/2018, 13:03   #3400
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 25
Received Thanks: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by rafcamora123 View Post
egal wie man es dreht, aber rubinum hat definitiv die geilsten events am start
jop, und die leute die glücklicherweise spätschicht haben (14-22 uhr) finden mal wieder keine berücksichtigung.

hauptsache 60% auf amazon in der cybermonday woche

1+1=2
-SnukieP is offline  
Old 11/24/2018, 13:05   #3401
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 124
Received Thanks: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by -SnukieP View Post
jop, und die leute die glücklicherweise spätschicht haben (14-22 uhr) finden mal wieder keine berücksichtigung.

hauptsache 60% auf amazon in der cybermonday woche

1+1=2
Man kann halt nunmal nicht auf jeden Rücksicht nehmen. Denke mal die Spielerzahlen werden zwischen 18 Uhr und 22 Uhr am höhsten sein, deswegen werden die Events da gemacht. Es gibt immer Leute, die da keine Chance haben zu farmen, aber man kann es nicht jedem recht machen.
Bestiex33 is offline  
Old 11/24/2018, 13:42   #3402
 
elite*gold: 199
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 93
Received Thanks: 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by -SnukieP View Post
jop, und die leute die glücklicherweise spätschicht haben (14-22 uhr) finden mal wieder keine berücksichtigung.

hauptsache 60% auf amazon in der cybermonday woche

1+1=2
Wie schon über mir steht ist es unmöglich jeden miteinzubeziehen. Daher gibt's aber noch das Shard Event, welches dauerhaft aktiv ist. Itemshop Truhen Ingame zu erfarmen ist doch auch nicht so schlecht.
Eurus is offline  
Old 11/24/2018, 14:18   #3403
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 2,442
Received Thanks: 208
warum bleibt der patcher jedes mal bei 94,4% stehen?
chr!zzo is offline  
Old 11/25/2018, 15:21   #3404
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 47
Received Thanks: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by -SnukieP View Post
jop, und die leute die glücklicherweise spätschicht haben (14-22 uhr) finden mal wieder keine berücksichtigung.

hauptsache 60% auf amazon in der cybermonday woche

1+1=2
hab selber schon genug events verpasst dank arbeitszeiten
letzten endes geht real life immer vor metin und events

und wegen paar schichtarbeiter kann man nunmal nicht extra viel rücksicht nehmen, ist zwar scheiße für uns ( falls du auch einer bist ) aber naja wegen paar prozent der Spieler komplett event anpassen wäre schwachsinn ^^
rafcamora123 is offline  
Old 11/26/2018, 16:06   #3405
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 105
Received Thanks: 16
ded?


stingbobi is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads
→ Akaya2 - 6 months online - 1000+ players daily [Middleschool Farmserver] ←
02/21/2016 - Metin2 PServer News - 519 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/JtDdc.png Mehr lesen... http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-FDQr9XKidxw/VAIChlTEFhI/AAAAAAAARJU/wIbVed1ekYY/s1600/trennlinie8.png http://i.epvpimg.com/kiOCg.png http://i.epvpimg.com/DkRYd.png http://i.epvpimg.com/lMNsc.png http://i.epvpimg.com/oKkFh.png http://i.epvpimg.com/74Z2h.png
GoodTimes 1000+ Online players
07/28/2014 - SRO PServer Advertising - 154 Replies
http://i1171.photobucket.com/albums/r542/gergomiho/gtbanner1_zps932e93e4.png GoodTimes Server Level cap : 90 Only Chinese characters Exp : 15x Gold : 5x Item : 10x Trade : 100x (100x prices, not rates)
GTSro 1000+ Online players
10/15/2013 - SRO PServer Advertising - 67 Replies
http://i1171.photobucket.com/albums/r542/gergomiho/gtbanner1_zps932e93e4.png GoodTimes Sro Level cap : 90 Only Chinese characters Exp : 15x Gold : 5x Item : 10x Trade : 100x (100x prices not rates)



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:48.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.