Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server > Metin2 PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 02:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking For PServer - Your place to find private servers!

Discussion on Looking For PServer - Your place to find private servers! within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking For PServer - Your place to find private servers!

Dear visitors,
We want to announce you our newest update. First we should clarify what this project is about: It is a toplist. We provide a nice and intuitive layout with a well-documented api. We are trying our best to serve all users wishes in order to provide a flawless user experience. Some of you might know this project from our last try. We decided us for a relaunch since the resonance wasn't that good which is why we are now restarting in English instead of German.

New section: World of Warcraft
Additionally we expanded our user base to the World of Warcraft section which means that now you can find also World of Warcraft servers on our toplist. You can filter the toplist by selecting a server category in in the "Select Category" dropdown menu.

New feature: Tag system
We also implemented a new tag system: Server owners can tag their servers with keywords and users can filter the database with tags to find specific servers. Tags can be added in your servers settings page.

The interface also received small changes to provide the best user experience.

We wish you much fun with the new changes,
Your LFP team.
Old 03/17/2015, 17:10   #2

Push.
Old 03/17/2015, 21:54   #3
wild wild son

Received Thanks: 3,368
Quote:
Originally Posted by Looking For PServer View Post
Push.
This is not allowed unless your post is containing related news of your project. (e.g. updates or generally changes)
Another topic is also not required, please follow up on the topic. (closerequested)

Greetings
Old 03/20/2015, 18:12   #4

Quote:
Another topic is also not required, please follow up on the previous topic. (closerequested)
I thought the post was already closed since I sent a close request for the old thread, thank you for your notification, I sent another one.

Quote:
This is not allowed unless your post is containing related news of your project.
Okay, won't happen anymore.
Old 03/28/2015, 20:43   #5

We pushed a new update to our toplist. You can find the full news article .

Toplist display
Since we felt that servers that don't upload a banner to the toplist take up too much unnecessary space we decided to
change how servers are displayed. To encourage server owners to upload their banner, servers without a banner are
now given a smaller display than previously.

Uploading server banners
To the display changes mentioned above we also changed how banner uploading works. Previously you had to upload
a banner with the exact size of 520px x 175px. Banners can now be uploaded with any measurements, but please
note that we are still automatically resizing every banner uploaded to fit our banner guideline of 520px x 175px

Toplist sorting
Up to this point we were sorting the toplist ordered by the most votes weekly, but we felt like it doesn't really make any
sense since we don't have the user base to support this kind of system yet. We'd really like to encourage "Vote 4 Coins"
systems, but for now we are changing the default sorting behavior to most votes total instead of most votes weekly.

We are also currently working on improving some of our UI components, so you might see some changes in the next couple of days in this area.

We also ordered a new server which can handle much more requests to avoid any further downtimes.
Old 03/31/2015, 19:01   #6

Our new server is there! The site won't be offline anymore and runs faster than before.