Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server > Metin2 PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 18:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HOT]New EN/CS server Frozen Project!

Discussion on [HOT]New EN/CS server Frozen Project! within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow [HOT]New EN/CS server Frozen Project!

Good evening everyone.

Now I'll be totally serious for a moment. No jokes.
I have tons of free time and i will have tons of free time.
I am moving around this game for over three years. During that time, I have quite a lot of experience with operations in different teams, with cooperation on various projects, I mean, with the functioning of the game "behind the scenes".

I am a student programmer. I have a vision, a clear and very specific vision. Part of this vision is many many ideas. I have this whole thing in my head for almost a year. I thought through everything in detail. I know exactly what I want to do and what I will do.
I also can try as I want, but without you, I wont be able to make it. When I'm alone, it's almost impossible to do that all.
That's why I'm here, ladies and gentlemen!

But enough with the philosophy, let's get specific informations!

How the server should look like in future, and what will be different than other, usual servers?
- Server more as an official server in items and maps. No crazy shi*s.
- Maximum level is 105 or 120.
- You start at level 50.
- You can reach level 90 pretty easy. Approximately a week or two.
- Level 90 - 99 will be more difficult, only for the courageous players, but it will be enough for being successful. Most of players here.
- Level 100 - 105 then bring the real benefits and more, for those who never have enough. Only for the truly tireless players.
- A theme. Server is thematically focused, which is reflected in the name of server.
- A story. You read right, it's true. Not like other empty servers. Unique serving of story in single episodes.
....- serving approx. three episodes of story per year via the Web and release of new quests.
....- linking website with game by story and conversely.
....- players will sometimes have to solve the part of story on website to progress in game.
- Mulicommunity. I am from Czech Republic, server is now in two languages, mine and english. Server will be for Czech and English community.

Who am I looking for?
Players.
I have ready 30 accounts for players who want to help with testing. I require just skype for group conversation and lot of time.
From the beginning, players will be a little bit unnecessary, but the time will come when they will depend on the fate of the entire project.
But from beginning you can get most of things for free, which is fun, right?

Registration on website is turned off, so if you want to get one of prepared accounts, send me an e-mail to , containing name that you want in game.
One of you, probably the dude with most unused time, will get an low admin post in game, for take care about other "testers", spawning mobs for them, etc. Like a DJ on the party.
My melody boys. (team)
To be honest, I do not ask anyone to do something "probono", you know, for free. Of course, first I have to cover the costs associated with the the provision of services, but later, I don't want it to be just your fun, I want it to be your job. You can be part of the success of the project and participate on its profits.
I hire to the team every able and reasonable man. But if anyone thinks, that he will grow with the success of the project, without anything done or proved, that's not going to happen.
If you want to be a part of this big thing, send me an e-mail to e-mail adress , containing as much information about you, why should I take you to the team and what you can do for the project. How can you be beneficial, you know.
If you are not sure, how you can be beneficial and what you can do for project, then keep reading, because:

Here is a list of jobs that I offer (Sorted in descending order of importance):
- "Clientmaster". First things first. I need some dude, who can do magics with the client. Add new items, functions, design, etc.
- Programmer. I need someone, who will do the new launcher with autopatcher. I don't know how to do that like in my imagination.
- Designer. I need some graphically capable dude, who can do new design for our phpbb forum.
- HTML/PHP master. Someone who could finish the web where I go wrong or failed and who also can do new features for web, would not be bad.
- Economist-programmer. I need someone to help me with itemshop, purchasing coins via PSC, SMS and who can integrate it into the website.
- Translator. Some parts of server are still in romanian. If there is some romanian dude who speaks english well and who is willing to translate for us...
- Translator#2. Ideálně nějaký čech, který umí dobře anglicky. But it can be anyone who knows english well.
- Writer, philosopher, artist. I need someone capable who can do wonders with pen and paper. I mean, keyboard. The story and it's episodes won't write itself.

I know some things are not trifles.

Everything is about trust.

Have a nice day!

Thanks
1 User
Old 02/25/2015, 00:49   #2

elite*gold: 11
Received Thanks: 3,828
You look serious so good luck.

I thought at first it was a CounterStrike server
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/25/2015, 01:04   #3

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by [DEV]Johnnie View Post
Good evening everyone.

Now I'll be totally serious for a moment. No jokes.
I have tons of free time and i will have tons of free time.
I am moving around this game for over three years. During that time, I have quite a lot of experience with operations in different teams, with cooperation on various projects, I mean, with the functioning of the game "behind the scenes".

I am a student programmer. I have a vision, a clear and very specific vision. Part of this vision is many many ideas. I have this whole thing in my head for almost a year. I thought through everything in detail. I know exactly what I want to do and what I will do.
I also can try as I want, but without you, I wont be able to make it. When I'm alone, it's almost impossible to do that all.
That's why I'm here, ladies and gentlemen!

But enough with the philosophy, let's get specific informations!

How the server should look like in future, and what will be different than other, usual servers?
- Server more as an official server in items and maps. No crazy shi*s.
- Maximum level is 105 or 120.
- You start at level 50.
- You can reach level 90 pretty easy. Approximately a week or two.
- Level 90 - 99 will be more difficult, only for the courageous players, but it will be enough for beig successful. Most of players here.
- Level 100 - 105 then bring the real benefits and more, for those who never have enough. Only for the truly tireless players.
- A theme. Server is thematically focused, which is reflected in the name of server.
- A story. You read right, it's true. Not like other empty servers. Unique serving of story in single episodes.
....- serving approx. three episodes of story per year via the Web and release of new quests.
....- linking website with game by story and conversely.
....- players will sometimes have to solve the part of story on website to progress in game.
- Mulicommunity. I am from Czech Republic, server is now in two languages, mine and english. Server will be for Czech and English community.

Who am I looking for?
Players.
I have ready 30 accounts for players who want to help with testing. I require just skype for group conversation and lot of time.
From the beginning, players will be a little bit unnecessary, but the time will come when they will depend on the fate of the entire project.
But from beginning you can get most of things for free, which is fun, right?

Registration on website is turned off, so if you want to get one of prepared accounts, send me an e-mail to , containing name that you want in game.
One of you, probably the dude with most unused time, will get an low admin post in game, for take care about other "testers", spawning mobs for them, etc. Like a DJ on the party.
My melody boys. (team)
To be honest, I do not ask anyone to do something "probono", you know, for free. Of course, first I have to cover the costs associated with the the provision of services, but later, I don't want it to be just your fun, I want it to be your job. You can be part of the success of the project and participate on its profits.
I hire to the team every able and reasonable man. But if anyone thinks, that he will grow with the success of the project, without anything done or proved, that's not going to happen.
If you want to be a part of this big thing, send me an e-mail to e-mail adress , containing as much information about you, why should I take you to the team and what you can do for the project. How can you be beneficial, you know.
If you are not sure, how you can be beneficial and what you can do for project, then keep reading, because:

Here is a list of jobs that I offer (Sorted in descending order of importance):
- "Clientmaster". First things first. I need some dude, who can do magics with the client. Add new items, functions, design, etc.
- Programmer. I need someone, who will do the new launcher with autopatcher. I don't know how to do that like in my imagination.
- Designer. I need some graphically capable dude, who can do new design for our phpbb forum.
- HTML/PHP master. Someone who could finish the web where I go wrong or failed and who also can do new features for web, would not be bad.
- Economist-programmer. I need someone to help me with itemshop, purchasing coins via PSC, SMS and who can integrate it into the website.
- Translator. Some parts of server are still in romanian. If there is some romanian dude who speaks english well and who is willing to translate for us...
- Translator#2. Ideálně nějaký čech, který umí dobře anglicky. But it can be anyone who knows english well.
- Writer, philosopher, artist. I need someone capable who can do wonders with pen and paper. I mean, keybord. The story and it's episodes won't write itself.

I know some things are not trifles.

Everything is about trust.

Have a nice day!

Good evening,

first of all I have to agree with Shogun. It seems like you're very serious
in terms of how your server should look like in the future and about the
jobs you're offering here.

I wish you the best of luck in regards to finding the proper people for your
job offers.

Even thought this might be a very good and well explained post, I have to
point out that your thread is not posted in the right forum.
We got a Thread for people who are searching for team employees.
Click here to visit the thread I just mentioned

I think this job offer might be moved into the proper thread,

wish you the best of luck,

Justice
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/25/2015, 01:14   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Shōgun View Post
You look serious so good luck.

I thought at first it was a CounterStrike server

Thank you. By the way, the Counter-Strike server is what i did exactly 5 years ago, ha ha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticeTheVoice View Post
Good evening,

first of all I have to agree with Shogun. It seems like you're very serious
in terms of how your server should look like in the future and about the
jobs you're offering here.

I wish you the best of luck in regards to finding the proper people for your
job offers.

Even thought this might be a very good and well explained post, I have to
point out that your thread is not posted in the right forum.
We got a Thread for people who are searching for team employes.
Click here to visit the thread I just mentioned

I think this job offer might be moved into the proper thread,

wish you the best of luck,

Justice
Thank you, but i think that I'm in right forum. Server is alredy running, lot of things is done. Fact that I am building a team is just a part of server preview.
Old 02/25/2015, 01:24   #5

I am looking really forward to this project. It would have is own concept and something new what many, many players wish at the moment. Anyway i´m trying my luck and i have sent you an e-mail.

Kind regards

edit: ups i send it at the wrong email D: ... an another one should be on the right email right now
Old 02/25/2015, 17:45   #6

OMG, this project is totally awesome!
The game itself is not finished a lot yet, I earned 100kk in twenty minutes and I did level 80 from level 75 in twenty minutes, but this project has a huge potential!
Team is rational and communicative.
Hope you get your "melody boys" to finish this thing as quickly as possible.
I wish you best luck, xoxo.
Old 02/25/2015, 18:05   #7

elite*gold: 130
Good Luck dude sounds like a big Project