Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EpicAtlantisWorld Is Back..

Discussion on EpicAtlantisWorld Is Back.. within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EpicAtlantisWorld Is Back..

INTRODUCTION

I personally do not center anything with the server and with the pre-gf I'm just describing the server, waiting for the official one staffer, but the server is already open from March 17 to 15 so it's better to know atlantis

Since the GF for now has not put a description of the server and you are not a rumor opening of atlantis inform the forum that AtlantisWorld2 riaprei doors. No description on the various netlog (from voices heard) came to 300 and is open on two days. Well say that I highly recommend it.
here are the links that can help:

Here is a small part of the description of the server on the official AtlantisWorld2 this on facebook:

Welcome to EpicAtlantisWorld2!

EpicAtlantisWorld2 is a OldStyle inspired by what was once really Metin2 newstyle with features, such as balanced pet, map 95, legendary item. Run by people with years of gaming experience behind it, then it is ready to offer you the best of the best that each server can give. Every single bug, problem, nuisance, causing various oldstyle has been completely eliminated. Every single thing has its usefulness on EpicAtlantisWorld2.Detto This will leave you information which may be useful. Rate exp 200% drop rate 200% 200% Rate yang.

Official Opening 17 March 2013 at 15:00 ..

Unique gameplay
EpicAtlantisWorld is based on the progression of the old atlantis learning lessons from the past, studying every detail of the gameplay from the level 1/106, in order to make the game more complete and more durable. Creating competition which was lost over time. The game has been completely overhauled to ensure a fluid gameplay, fun, exciting.

At login you end up with: potions, initial set +9, dew, experienced horse ring of teleportation
and the remaining necessary.

• Up

Weapons lvl 65
+0 To +6100%
+6 To +7 pearl white 50%
+7 To +8 Blue Pearl 40%
+8 To +9 red pearl 25%

Armor lvl 66
+0 To +6100%
+6 To +7 pearl white 50%
+7 To +8 Blue Pearl 40%
+8 To +9 red pearl 25%

Weapons lvl 75
+0 To +6100%
+6 To +7 pearl white 40%
+7 To +8 Blue Pearl 30%
+8 To +9 red pearl 20%

Epic armor
+0 To +6100%
+6 To +7 50% quartz sands
+7 To +8 magic seeds 35%
+8 To +9 glass of water 20%

Epic Weapons
+0 To +6100%
+6 To +7 pearl white 40%
+7 To +8 Blue Pearl 30%
+8 To +9 red pearl 20%

Legendary Weapons

X
X
X
X

• Rate
The installments are set to 200% [Using the survey that was done on facebook] but are rather "relative" as have been set manually from the DB, then working on each mob.

• Item Shop (100% ITEM SHOP IN GAME)
On AtlantisWorld there will be no difference between those who Shoppa and who does not, ALL the item shop will be present in the game.

• Bonus
Surely you remember the old atlantis who have always had% maximum, well that's changed this time looking even more competition without exaggerating the difficulty. '
therefore, we set three variants ON DEFENSE, two variations on the traditional means, bonus / critics / velmagia / etc then I would say 2.5 variants to meet both those who said two variants idem who said 3.
max hp 2000

Useful Information

• Books for the skill drops from metin metin from one book to the lv 1-50 50-85 2 books, 3 books by metin 90

• Metals magic available from the Ice Witch, present at the output of Atlantis 2.

• Marble Drop the blessing on the fourth floor of the tower, to the seals.

• Oysters can find in Covo2, Red Wood, Atlantide1 and in greater quantities to Atlantide2.

• Rings experience will find them in chests hexagonal Drop in any Metin

• Dragon Scales And 'Drop Setaou by Beran, Beran can find the end of Atlantis 2 is that in ch1 ch2, chest legendary (map 95)

• Dragon's Claw and 'Drop by Beran Setaou, chest legendary (map 95)

• Strategy counterattack E 'Drop by Beran Setaou

Info Weapons & Armor:

• Weapons are lvl 30 Drop by esoteric in the valley.

• Weapons are Drop by Metin lvl 65 lvl 90

• Weapons are lvl 75 Drop from the chest of Death and Atlantide2.

• Weapons Crafted from 65 am lvl 80 +9.

• Weapons are Crafted from 105 lvl 80 +9

• Armor lvl 42,48,54,61 are Metin Drop by level of armor (ie armor lvl 42 -> Metin lvl 40).

• Armor lvl 66 am Drop by Metin level 90 in Red Wood and the chest of Death

• Armor lvl 90 uppabili are 100% from 66 +9

• Armor lvl 105 are Crafted from 90 +9

I hope you try this server because it deserves it.

Thanks for describing Hamas temporarily during the 'waiting for the official one.

DrNight.
Old 03/21/2013, 11:16   #2

Received Thanks: 1,244
Link out.
images are missing
I need more info
Old 03/21/2013, 11:50   #3

Links sind nicht erlaubt

Mehr bilder in die Vorstellung und dann sieht es schon viel besser aus
Und nö kann kein englisch haha
Old 03/21/2013, 12:16   #4

I apologize for both the 'English for describing quite poor but as I said, it's temporary, so do not mind shortly there will be the final presentation with screen and all the' occorente.Ultima what the link does not go for the following reason "change host "to the 13.00 is all thanks to the online 'attention DrNight greetings.
Old 03/21/2013, 12:39   #5

elite*gold: 1880
Received Thanks: 1,511
Please take some screens in the presentation.