Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[New Italian Server]Metin2Hyro

Discussion on [New Italian Server]Metin2Hyro within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[New Italian Server]Metin2Hyro

<-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
Initial login:

<-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
NPCs:

Bonus list:

Drop by Azrael
Defense: 235
TP: 800
Speed attack: 12%
Attack: 115
TP: 800
Speed attack: 12%
Attack: 210
Defense: 205
TP: 1500
Speed attack: 24%
Attack: 210
Defense: 205
TP: 1500
Critical: 10%

Details:
To access the Catacombs must be lv 90
and have Stone Glyph droppabile by the Spirit of Death
the top floor of the tower.

Drop:

Lacrime di dea Gigante (to access the Red Dragon)

To access the map of the red dragon you must deliver Lacrima della Dea Gigante x1
Drop:

Team Staff

[GF]Hyro
[GA]Spike
[GA]Metal
[BA]sinalota
[GM]Becienzo
[GM]Mew
[GM]Flash
[GM]Hyndra

Please use the media to contact us.