Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game

[Maxi-Release] New Skills for pservers

Discussion on [Maxi-Release] New Skills for pservers within the Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Old 07/10/2020, 00:56   #46

elite*gold: 0
best stuff 00

Old 07/19/2020, 18:23   #47

elite*gold: 0
Nice job and thank you very much for sharing with us! <3

« Metin2 Skill Editing . | [How-To] Dragon_soul_table.txt - Refining of Dragon Stones »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release]24 new mob for your pservers
12/02/2014 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 37 Replies
Hello. I'm here to release some mobs i've made for training in the past month, since i left my last pserver. They're only skinned cause i've made them before ricky92 release his converter for new animation, and not to forget how they are made, i've passed last months skinning them weekly; someone are with 2 textures, maybe 3 or 4, cause the game from where they come have multiply textures. Screens: http://oi48.tinypic.com/2i6l99f.jpg http://oi45.tinypic.com/33ac7ck.jpg...
RELEASE DUPE FOR PSERVERS
08/04/2011 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 3 Replies
HERES THE DUPE METHOD WATCH IT... YouTube - &#x202a;Cara Dupe Barang RF Online !&#x202c;&rlm; dont forget to press thanks..
[Release]: (Z)Pwn DLL v2.dll (ALL Pservers)
05/18/2011 - GunZ - 11 Replies
Just a little heads up. I was once known as Ririn. It's been a long time since Ive told people but to refresh everyones memory my old name is " Ririn ". Hello everyone I'm ZxPwd and I just thought i make a dll for Creative GunZ/TrueGunZ and other private servers. These are just little simple memory edit hacks like wall hack and such. How to use it is pretty simple all you need to do is inject it and
[Release] Godmode.dll (All Pservers)
02/06/2010 - GunZ - 4 Replies
This is a dll i made for DarkGunZ all it has is God mode, it just keeps reviving you you will see if you use it. Nothing to special yet but just getting started. This was only tested on DarkGunZ but should be working on all current pservers. Updates coming soon! Enjoy! Credits: ALM - Created Zephyr - Addresses
[RELEASE] vac hack for all Pservers
05/23/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 20 Replies
hii guys this is the first worken vac hack for all pservers ... u must copy the share folder and paste it in data and pres yes to all and go game u wil get zoom hack and vac for all maps and when u want to back normal (not vacer) go to the server clinte and replace the normal data...i upload this for u guys here site : MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service ..... sorry bad english