Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server > Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies
You last visited: Today at 09:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE] MT2RCONTool v5.1.1 - MHLab Software

Discussion on [RELEASE] MT2RCONTool v5.1.1 - MHLab Software within the Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[RELEASE] MT2RCONTool v5.1.1 - MHLab Software

Hello epvp,
you probably have already had occasion to try this tool (in previous versions) in my opinion, useful and fast way to manage your private server.
I finished the new version and I decided to publish it, showing you all the functions and operations you can perform with this utility.

Before explaination how it works, I show you some screen:

Introduction to Version 5.1

The new version (5.1) differs from the previous one for the many added features, making this tool more complete.
Even for those who have previous versions, I invite you to use this mainly because some bugs have been fixed.

Download

But do not get distracted in conversation ... Here is the download link for those who want to use my software:

I remember you that the program uses the Library MySQL.data! You can download it from the official website of MySQL or you can find it in my archive.

Scan:

Some of you probably will not trust and will want to see a scan:

Quote:
File MT2RCONTool_v5.0_by_ManHunter.exe ricevuto il 2010.05.27 21:55:53 (UTC)
Stato corrente: finito
Risultato: 0/41 (0%)

Installation:

It 's very simple to install this program.
- After downloading the file "MT2RCONTool v5.1.1 by ManHunter.exe", double click on it and wait the end of installation.
- Download libraries, unzip them, open the folder "Libraries MySQL" and install them.
- Enjoy!

Functions and features:

As already mentioned, the program allows you to manage almost every aspect of the server. I list you some of the most important operations it can perform:

- You can get information about your server
- Ban and unban account
- See the list of players
- Change rates of your server
- Run your custom queries with the appropriate bar
- Create objects without having to enter the database, but directly from the program
- Add new questions to the file OX
- Display ingame chat
- Search players coordinates
- Search for the value of the objects directly from the database (and hence every object implemented by yourself)
- View maps with the players inside (I still have to put them all, but there are the most important)
- Maps in high resolution
- Fixed some previous versions bugs
- Syntax Highlighting for your query set to the SQL language
- Allow you to edit NPC shops graphically (showing icons of objects)
- Allow you to display the colors of the realms for each character on the map
- Allow you to view the "ban list"
- Allow you to view the number of users active in the last twenty minutes
- Allow you to listen your favorite songs without the need of an external program
- Save your playlists
- Allow you to connect to the server via FTP NEW (5.0)
- Allow you to download files by the FTP (you will not need FileZilla or WinSCP) NEW (5.0)
- Allow you to upload a file on your FTP (you will not need FileZilla or WinSCP) NEW (5.0)
- Allow you to ping your server NEW (5.0)
- Allow you to customize the program NEW (5.0)
- Allow you to add the monsters drop in "mob_drop_item.txt" NEW (5.0)
- Allow you to add monsters, metins, npcs to maps without using external programs NEW (5.0)
- Miscellaneous NEW (5.0)
- Fixed a bug that creates objects returned an error when you tried to create an object with the store item-shop vacuum. NEW (5.1)
- Added the ability to display the response time of the server (ping) through a graph. NEW (5.1)
- Adding a toolbar with the main functions of the program. In addition, this bar can be moved, launched and bounced off at will. NEW (5.1)
- Added a clock (digital or analog). Even this can be moved as the bar. NEW (5.1)
- Added a menu for the main SQL statements (INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE, SELECT) when you click the right button on the query bar. NEW (5.1)
- Fixed some minor bugs. NEW (5.1)
- Fixed the bug that did not start the program. NEW (5.1.1)
- Made a small change to display the version. NEW (5.1.1)

Known bugs:

- Connection remains active if the program uses very few resources.

Additional applications contained in the software:

With the appropriate buttons at the top (or in the "Other Applications") you will find very useful tool, created by myself, such as:

- BanTool v4.0 by Manhunter
- FindAnItem by Manhunter
- ChangePassword (for Admin)

These applications will allow you to:

- to ban and unban (but with more detailed options, such as the ban time and IP)
- search for specific items on your server
- change account passwords directly by typing the password without having to encode anything

Instructions for correct use:

I explain you how to use this software, avoiding unwanted errors and unhandled exceptions from the program:

- As mentioned earlier, install the MySQL libraries found in the folder "Libraries MySQL"
- If you do not have ".NETFramework 3.5" from Microsoft, install it (not included in the archive)
- Open the file "conn.txt"
- Inserted inside it, in the order shown, the data access to the database
PS: This step is used to allow quick access whenever you have to open my program, without re-entering data continuously
- Open the file "FTPconn.txt"
- Inserted inside the access data to the FTP server as described in the file
Start "ServerManager.exe"
- Have fun!

I think of not having to list the function of each button or menu, as their operation is easy to understand. I leave you the pleasure of exploring every part of the software. In case of need, problems, questions or concern, write below or on my Skype (manhunterita) and I'll gladly clearer in everything.
If by chance you encounter strange bugs or errors, please report them to allow me to correct them and offer a program better.

I remember that I always welcome tips and ideas on possible functions to be added, making this program better.

Greetings and I hope to be helpful!

The entire guide, content and software (except libraries and other MySQL-specific libraries) have been developed entirely by me. If you have to copy it, please cite the sources and at least my name.

Thanks
11 Users
Old 10/06/2012, 15:33   #2

elite*gold: 30
Received Thanks: 2,036
very very old tool.
Old 10/06/2012, 15:44   #3

Received Thanks: 6,758
Er hat doch extra gesagt, dass es geupdated wurde.
Old 10/06/2012, 15:47   #4

nice work thanks!
Old 10/06/2012, 16:34   #5

elite*gold: 399
Received Thanks: 3,938
Nice.. But there are better Tools I think!
Old 10/06/2012, 18:08   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DasSchwarzeT View Post
Nice.. But there are better Tools I think!
examples?
Old 10/06/2012, 22:37   #7

Is it available in english or german too?
Old 10/07/2012, 02:30   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by xFamoZz™ View Post
Is it available in english or german too?
Not yet... Maybe I translate it in english.
Anyway, it's simple to use!
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/07/2012, 14:21   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManHunterITA View Post
Not yet... Maybe I translate it in english.
Anyway, it's simple to use!

That would be very helpfull
Old 10/07/2012, 20:53   #10

Yeah!