Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

United Mt2

Discussion on United Mt2 within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post United Mt2

Plz guys ,you have any hacks for united mt2???

I Search ....But...Nothing!
Old 12/28/2010, 19:55   #2

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 7,679
#moved

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[V15] United Dreams
01/16/2011 - Flyff PServer Advertising - 19 Replies
/
[New]Shaiya United
09/25/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 49 Replies
Hello, Epvpers We have recently been working with our server and now we are open to the public. Come and test our new server. We always work best for our players. You can contact us when you can at any time. We will be answering questions in 1-10 hours. We have not made it clear with everything but if you see something is wrong (like Glitch/Bugs). Please contact us anytime. We will respond asap. Okay see some more info about our server =) ''Server Info'' - Version: Ep5 - Exp Rate:...
Metin2 United
08/09/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hallo ich hab nen kleines problem , besser gesagt nen großes. Ich hab mir jetzt mal metin2 united den p server wieder einmal heruntergeladen. Hab alles installiert und als ich ihn dann starten wollte kam ein fehler : Loadlocalerror oder so ähnliches!? wäre nett wenn mir jemand helfen könnte danke schonmal im vorraus ;)
UNITED NATIONS
05/30/2006 - Off Topic - 2 Replies
Ok, so the other day i was smoking some weed trying to calm myself down from a two week long cocaine addiction and a thought came to me. What if we restructured the U.N. to be "the world congress" and we appointed someone to be the head of all countries within the U.N. as a global president or whatever? The first thing that came to my mind was that Russia and China would probly make a coalition of thier own but would that really be a bad thing? I also think this would be a great diturant to...