Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

mob drops too high %

Discussion on mob drops too high % within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
mob drops too high %

how to edit the overall drop rate of mobs?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Teleport 2 high lvl maps via WH/ Alot of argates drops
11/27/2009 - Dekaron - 18 Replies
Sup yall ive searched the forums quite a bit and im sorry if im wrong but i havent found any thread showing what map u nd 2 wallhack to get to another map. However it would be nice if someone could do this. However thats that and im not sure what map drops the most argates cause im trying to do full C but it takes sometime even with WH and VAC The prob is that when im at Laiden at least 13-17 egos spam all the time making it hard to click the laiden boss -.- and making u Dc or crash cause of...
High lvl char kills low lvl mobs & gets drops?
04/01/2009 - Archlord - 20 Replies
Well, there is a new kind of exploit. I dont know how its done, but: A high level toon kills low level mobs, and gets drops. Example, a 45 level archer kills 27 lvl flame bears (very fast) & gets drops!!! There is an xfire video but i dont know if it is proper to post in here, but in google type "" xfire dracoxmagnus "" and watch a lvl 81 kills lvl 52 yellow mobs and gets drops!!! in the comments under the video it is said that they sent a ticket about it and the gm told them its legal! I...