Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[2010 Client]Connection möglichkeit !

Discussion on [2010 Client]Connection möglichkeit ! within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 4
[2010 Client]Connection möglichkeit !

Hi Epvper,

Gibt es eine möglichkeit um mit den 2010er client auf ein Windows root zu connecten?

Es gibt 2 Probleme
1. Mann kann nicht auf ein Windows root connecten ( man wird nach charauswahl gekickt)
2. Andere leute können nicht auf VPC connecten (egal welche files) ( man wird nach charauswahl gekickt)

hat vllt einer ne Lösung ?

Mfg DerJoker.x3 (**** in 4 stunden und 15 min ist schule neinnnn xD)
Old 10/25/2010, 11:55   #2

elite*gold: 807
nein, es ist nicht möglich
auch wir mussten unseren server auf einen neuen root umziehen der freebsd draufhatte.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Proxy] Client Closes on GameServer Connection.
07/01/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
This is my Code to send my own LoginResponse: if (!LoginRequest) { byte _buffer = new byte; _buffer = PacketAnalyse.ReturnLoginResponse(GlobalConfig.Ser verIp, Data); Crypt.Encrypt(ref _buffer); sockClient.Send(_buffer); Console.WriteLine("...
client connection problem
12/10/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 6 Replies
hello well i got very thing working correctly msql and navicat has no erros. but when i try to use client to load my personal server to test and also find bugs so i can fix them. now do i use oem.dat and oem.ini put them the same and put both of them in ini file? --------------- now it saying connectiong to server again repeatavly why?
Connection between server and client.
10/16/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hello everyone, who reads my post, Today, I started to look at code how many sro-private server's are build; I have a question to proffessional's how to change the client's sro files, so that they start connecting to my server, not the off sro ip? Where can I modify file's(silkroad.exe, or different file?) so that all packet's would go to my server. (How to do it from server side I understood while looking on source code's) Thank you for your answers.
How to edit chiniese client for local connection?
10/11/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
How to edit chiniese client for local connection?