Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

privateshop quest shop tish help me?

Discussion on privateshop quest shop tish help me? within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
privateshop quest shop tish help me?

xfire videos:

How do I do this???

Old 12/27/2010, 18:07   #2

emre italyanlardan almışın ama lvl gösteremiyorsun hala
Old 12/27/2010, 18:21   #3

This Quest is nonpub
You can´t do that
easily yet
Old 12/28/2010, 01:55   #4

¬¬ really is non pub? ¬¬

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Suche] Shop Quest
09/12/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hi ich suche jemand der mir eine funktionierende shop quest gibt eine um mehr shops auf einem npc zu bekommen meine geht nicht mehr mache sie mir dann selber zurecht
[Help]Problem with NPC (don't see new NPC) and privateshop...
08/28/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello everybody ! First, excuse me for not talking german. So i have a huge problem on my server with the NPCs... First of all, i can't see the private shop (ID 30 000) and i wanted to do a quest which will change the appearance of the player when he'll make a shop In Game. So where's is the problem ? Because i can see the files privateshop in the NPC2.eix and NPC2.epk... Then, it's the same kind of problem when i try to add the new NPCs that we can find on this forum (NPCs like...
[QUEST] Shop öffnen
07/04/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 9 Replies
Moin, hab in der Datenbank player in der Tabelle shop_item ein paar neue Werte hinzugefügt, also shop_vnum hab ich 300 genommen. In einer Quest hab ich jetzt versucht mitnpc.open_shop(300)den Shop zu öffnen, ohne Erfolg.npc.open_shop(1) npc.open_shop(2)usw. klappen allerdings. Weiß einer was ich falsch mache?
Privateshop Korea --> Us
05/06/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello there! I would like to ask, that how can i make privetshop visible in .US client? Cos' it's only visible with korean client :/ I copyed the "npc2" file also, and tryed with the korean root, but it doesn't appear either. Pls help! Regards
[Quest]Tish Verwandeln
02/12/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 111 Replies
hey ich hab mit infinitys quest mal verbessert :D also er hat es ja mal irgendwo hin geschriben und jetz wollt ich mal fragen ob es so richtig ist Würde mich über ein Feedback freuen :D Wie gesagt die quest ist nicht von mir ich habe nur ein bischen verbeesert :D könnte sie mal jemand testen ob es so richtig ist?? MFG