Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

./stop auf Root server ??

Discussion on ./stop auf Root server ?? within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Red face ./stop auf Root server ??

Hallo ich kann auf mein Root server keinr ./stop eingeben
kann mir einer weiter helfen
Old 09/28/2010, 20:01   #2

elite*gold: 45
geb IG einfach /shutdown ein. Dann kommt auch keiner mehr drauf

Hm, kp. Sollte doch eig. gehen. Bei Hamachi Servern in VPC geht das doch ach einwandfrei

Similar Threads Similar Threads
new server 24/7 WarDragon non stop:)
10/14/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
hey all im make new server v 5078 http://www.giantup.com/get-10-2009-Giantup_CoM_14 ynlels.jpg link client and rg WELCOME MY SERVER - Powered by CO.CC link back in my site thanx elitepvpers
STOP USING THE NEW DARKCO FOR YOUR SERVER!
09/17/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
STOP USING THE NAME DARKCO FOR YOUR SERVER! 8 FAILED SERVERS GOT THE NAME DARKCO OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP USING IT!!!!!! Btw: somebody knows how to make it that a guard attacks you when you are death? (lotf) i made stigma guards and pray guards but how to make it so the pray guards only pray you when you are death.
Stop people from hitting multiple stakes in TG/Stop weapon skill
12/06/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 21 Replies
Let me start off by saying this is a pretty dirty trick! But if you really don't like someone you can stop them from getting their max exp in TG. Explained: When someone uses a club/wand/FOH/etc in TG, it hits multiple stakes. You can make it so it doesn't hit a certain stake(s). This is easiest achieved by using the #alone feature in proxy. Use the #alone feature and stack on top of the stake you wish for the person not to hit. That's it! Their skill isn't hitting the stake(s) for some...