Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP!!!] Cant Login center city [English-German]

Discussion on [HELP!!!] Cant Login center city [English-German] within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 50
[HELP!!!] Cant Login center city [English-German]

Hello,

[ENGLISH]

I have some problems with my server, i have more than 2000 users online, and some users when are teleports to the center of city automatically log off of the server and they cant enter again. Some times they change of CH and works but sometime they cant login in any CH and i need to reboot the server.

Anybody knows why is that? and what can i do to solve the problem?

[GERMAN]

Ich habe einige Probleme mit meinem Server, ich habe mehr als 2000 Benutzer online, und einige Benutzer, wenn teleportiert zur Mitte der Stadt werden automatisch abgemeldet des Servers und sie kippen erneut eingeben. Manchmal verändern sie der CH und funktioniert, aber sie kippen Login irgendwann in irgendeiner CH, und ich muss den Server neu starten.

Wer weiß, warum ist das so? und was kann ich tun, um das Problem zu lösen?

BY GOOGLE TRANSLATOR

Thanks - Dank - Gracias!
Old 07/06/2010, 06:21   #2

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 7,679
You have to start the Login-Server.
There you can find a login-Skript.

Put this into /home/game/auth
Then give them chmod 777 rights.
Start the Skript now.
If you want, that the Skript is starting automaticly, install "screen" on your Root-Server.
The Tutorial can you find there,too.

GreeTz

.CranK.
Old 07/06/2010, 06:38   #3

Thanks Crank.

[ENGLISH]

But you dont understand me, the users can login, but when they select theirs characters and the game start to load, automatically log off and cant enter to the game. This happens some times, when the character select is in the center-midle of the city and when there are many players in there. i hope you understand me.

[GERMAN]

Aber du verstehst mich nicht, kann der Benutzer Login, aber wenn sie ihre Zeichen und wählen Sie das Spiel starten zu laden, automatisch abmelden und kippe geben, um das Spiel. Dies passiert manchmal, wenn das Zeichen auszuwählen ist in der Mitte-mitte der Stadt und wenn es viele Spieler gibt es in. Ich hoffe, du verstehst mich.

Thanks!
Old 07/06/2010, 06:47   #4

The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 7,679
Then is Your Map down...

Take this Codes to start them:

cd /home/game/channel1/game2 && ./game2_CH1 & cd .

cd /home/game/channel1/game61 && ./game61_CH1 & cd .

cd /home/game/channel1/game99 && ./game99_CH1 & cd .

cd /home/game/channel2/game2 && ./game2_CH2 & cd .

cd /home/game/channel2/game61 && ./game61_CH2 & cd .

cd /home/game/channel2/game99 && ./game99_CH2 & cd .

GreeTz

.CranK.
Old 07/06/2010, 07:01   #5

[ENGLISH]

The Maps are ON, many people can enter to the game normally but others when the map is loading (loging to the game) in 1 second the server kick off the player automatically and i cant even see the map. i will film a video with a bugged player to show you the problem.

[GERMAN]

Die Karten sind, können viele Menschen, um das Spiel geben Sie in der Regel aber andere, wenn die Karte wird geladen (loging, um das Spiel) in 1 Sekunde der Server-Kick-off der Player automatisch und ich kann nicht einmal die Karte sehen. Ich werde Film ein Video mit einem Player abgehört, um zu zeigen Sie das Problem.
Old 07/06/2010, 09:50   #6

[ENGLISH]
This is the video of a player trying to connect to the server and different CH, and him character is bug, the server kick off him instantly.

I hope you can help me

[GERMAN]

Dies ist das Video von einem Spieler versuchen, den Server und verschiedene CH verbinden und ihm Charakter Bug, der Server kick off ihn sofort.

Ich hoffe ihr könnt mir helfen
Old 07/06/2010, 15:38   #7

Every hour is worst
Old 07/06/2010, 15:55   #8

Youre Client is awesome but, Can that maybe that you have an Shutdown?
Old 07/06/2010, 16:42   #9

[ENGLISH]

I dont think so. Because i used it from long time ago and this never happen. i was reading in other forums and maybe is the guild table in data base, this happen to me before and i just erased all the guild tables, but i cant do this every 1 month.

[German]

Ich glaube nicht. Weil ich es vor langer Zeit aus und dies nie passieren. Ich war in anderen Foren gelesen und vielleicht ist die Gilde Tabelle in Datenbank, mir das passieren, bevor und ich gerade gelöscht, alle Tabellen der Gilde, aber ich kann tun dies jeden 1 Monat.
Old 07/07/2010, 07:20   #10

anybody have at least a idea?