Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Ajuda] Message

Discussion on [Ajuda] Message within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Ajuda] Message

Anyone know how I can for when a GM goes to show a message saying GM ........... This online
thank you for your attention

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help with bot PWBR - Ajuda com Bot para PWBR (Mage)
04/05/2010 - Perfect World - 0 Replies
Hello friends, I'm new here and today I need your help ... MG PWBR am and I'm having trouble finding a reliable, quality bot! MHS-Bot I'm using, version 2.3, is not attacking the mobs liabilities ... So I can not use with my mage, then it would have to kill mobs aggressive and it would take me to certain death The AgroBot is very complicated to configure, if someone can make a short video of how to configure AgroBot I would be very grateful! If you have any other solution is just...
me ajuda acha protocol version do l2 danger
04/14/2009 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
aki ta o l2 se alguem consegui configura o walker inteiro nele, ou so acha o protocol pra mim,o token tbm se vcs conseguirem e oq me falta ajuda ae L2 Danger PvP ele e interlude obrigado desde ja. :mofo:
ajuda no cabal br altero honra mas levo dc
03/12/2009 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
Hello .. it passes through the x-trap cabal br change can alter the honor and the lvl .. but when change the honor and put the bracelet example bof +2 he diconect saying that an error occurred on the server ... but when a character picked up a an honor and below the highest honor he accepts the bracelet will be that some of you might help me .. would be of great help ... thanks =):confused::confused::confused::confused::confuse d::mofo::o
Ajuda L2 alpha pls
12/30/2008 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
Wanted program to edit items in Lineage
AJUDA/AYUDA
11/16/2008 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Procura alguem que fale portugues para me ajudar a por o walker a funcionar no meu server! Necessito de alguien que habla espanol para me ayudar con walker!