Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Map]Editing Problem

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,006
[Map]Editing Problem

Hi leute,

ich hab ein problem beim öffnen der title.raw .

wenn ich die datei öffnen möchte, öffnet sie sich im ca 378 x 170 px format,

ähnlich wie ne signatur abe rnicht als rechteck wie bei kriege203 im tutorial.

Zudem sind dort 3x die sleben bilder nebeneinander o.O

Kan mir jdm helfen oder per pn ein richtiges raw plugin für photoshop cs5 schicken? gibt thx + egold, wenn ich noch transaktionen machne kann^^

Old 06/09/2010, 18:35   #2

elite*gold: 3
musst doch das hier öffnen: heigt.raw
hmm habe leider nichts um .raw zu öffnen sonst würde ichs testen

Old 06/09/2010, 18:37   #3

elite*gold: 542
Received Thanks: 1,990
holl dir cs4 da gehts 100% cs5 gibts glaub noch kein gutes raw plugin
Old 06/09/2010, 19:24   #4

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,006
Kriege, ich wäre dir sehr verbunden wenn du mir nen Link schicken könntest.. finde keinen mehr... o.O

finde nur noch cs5 o.O

« SF von Profizocker94 | Root - Servernamen »

Similar Threads
Problem about .KOM editing.
11/15/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 0 Replies
well since i was bored, i wanted to know what's inside a .kom file, and i saw lots of texts numbers and symbols. I also found out that there's an algorithm inside it. I know how to edit those things like, making SD hacks, 1 hit, Map hack and etc but my problem is the patcher always replaces my edited file. The other method of bypassing launcher or let GC patcher patch then paste edited file doesn't also seems to work... :confused: Did i missed a step?
Npc Editing Problem
10/20/2009 - Metin2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 6 Replies
Hallo wollte fragen wie ich z.B. einen Monster also z.B. Grauwolf Vnum: 106...die funktuion wie einem gändler zuteie damit ich mit ihm sachen vken kann...?? mfg lucas
Hex editing problem
11/05/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
Hi,im asking for a little help about the hex-editing,i know how to do it all and ive edited more then half of the skills,just 1 skill im having problem with: Devil Swing,this skill is just a lil hard 4 me ive did the NO_CANCEL buisness and all but about the cd thingy,ive did all i needed,changed the Cool Tick to 0000 in all the lines but when i enter the game its 4.2 sec cooldown is that right? or ive did something wrong
editing problem
05/30/2007 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 15 Replies
hey ppl i am trying to edit weapons with photoshop, but, when i change the colours pressing (Ctrl+U)., i choose a a colour and press ok, lets say yellow, than i save, i go to conquer and i see this (check the image ) it sux, what is my problem, what am i doing wrong? +k for any hero, lol http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/8773/ghgfhghva8.jpg
problem with dds editing
01/03/2007 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 2 Replies
i was messing with my dds files, wanted to change the looks of my weapons, but i cant seem to find them. (eg different club glow, i cant find the dds in my file. only thing i cand find in there is arrows) how does that happen, missing file but the game still run with those effects?