Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP]How to start with koreans file

Discussion on [HELP]How to start with koreans file within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old 05/17/2010, 20:09   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordMampf2 View Post
Can u send me a download link

but only private message, because uŽll get a infraction point if u post it here
yes but after could you explain me how to start with them?? pls

Similar Threads Similar Threads
InixSoft IP Block LOL XD bitch koreans:)
08/17/2010 - Kal Online - 21 Replies
XD any idea how to change my ip XD? tryed rr router... tryed ipconfig/release + ipconfig/renew...no work XDstill banned:D maybe some1 know how to create a proxy ip and connect via proxifier or smth^^?
KOREANS !
12/13/2009 - Off Topic - 2 Replies
Heya ... who is korean add my id [email protected] ... i need to create an account for a korean game :P
Koreans,japanese help me!
11/13/2009 - Archlord - 6 Replies
hey guys if anyone loive in korea or japanese plz write here i need help whit archlord in korea and japanese its same plz i will reward you guys somehow leave msn or skype so i can contact you guys :{ im depressed!
Korean Rohan Bot/Automouse2 (What Koreans use to bot)
04/22/2009 - Rohan - 4 Replies
Okay i am in Korea, so i would like to share to you guys what we are using in Korea for bot. Its called Automouse2~ and it comes in a flashstick USB type Hardware signal interface which allows it to run without gettings caught due to it running from a different link (USB) and fact that it is not software but Hardware interfaced meaning protection system cannot detect it being run. Okay Koreans rather than downloading a bot we use portable Flashstick , why? because Korea is well known...