Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to Block ?

Discussion on How to Block ? within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old 05/01/2010, 09:02   #16

elite*gold: 0
eigentlich ist das mit der ip blocken ganz einfach man muss nur wissen was für Ips die normal benutzen ^^

oder so wie ihr schreibt einfach ein sehr schweres Captscher für die Ausländer machen (Polen & Chinesen )
eins womit die nicht kla kommen und danach kb mehr haben :P

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question] block ip ou block mannequin in events
08/07/2012 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
There are some missions and events where you do not want the player not involved more than one time, wanted to know if you have any action to block the ip or mannequin, so the player participates only once in the game
Block or no Block that is the question
05/20/2009 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
Hey guyz,I was wondering do i get blocked even after i delete/rename<move> the error sender and delete the dump folder im thinkin to make a new wiz and bot it up but i cant afford to buy silk on that acc coz i just spent my allowance on my main so do i get block or not or maybe help required thx in progress ...:mofo:
my ip got block
04/01/2009 - Archlord - 5 Replies
guys any idea to help me play this game again,my IP got block a long time a go and i want to play this game again can someone help me? pm me pls
NO MORE BLOCK POSTS end BLOCK HACK
03/07/2009 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
Go here -> http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/complaint-area/218 508-kikichan-2moons-rf-mod.html <- this post is for SHOW PEOPLE what is going in 2moons HACK SECTION.
block
09/03/2008 - Kal Online - 24 Replies
hi zusammen Inix hat mich geblockt mit der begründung das ich getradehacket habe so das komische an der sache ist das ich nicht einmal diesen fuck hack benutzt habe. Wie kommen die GM´s darauf und was kann ich machen das sie mich wieder unblocket machen? wen ihr ratschläge haben solltet bitte teilt sie mir mit