Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Metin2 > Metin2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 03:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Private Server Teleporter, chests, hairstyles, some commands - not working.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Private Server Teleporter, chests, hairstyles, some commands - not working.

Hello, i have recently started my own private server just for the fun of it, the server files are heavily based on 2008 - 2010 official server, with the official client and all. Max lvl 99, no legendary weapons etc, i would like to slowly build it to my image and maybe switch from hamachi to local server, the problem is i am VERY unexperienced.

My portmaps are on, yet the teleporter is not working. I ask him to teleport me pretty much anywhere he says ok and then nothing happens. For some reason Sohan works though with no problem. Next problem, no chest can be opened, it always says the chest is empty which i guess means i have to set a drop for it somewhere like in navicat or something which is fine, the problem is the chest doest disapper after saying its empty. This worries me also.

I am also concerned about not all GM commands working, for instance the movement speed or horse level ones work weirdly. Movement speed doesnt work at all while horse level caps at 20, and i cant summon it either way, summon command doesnt work and the item doesnt do anything.

I will be VERY grateful for any advice, thank you very much.

Just found out if i try to use command, this happens. I am getting more and more worried over this. Please help.

Old 01/14/2018, 16:18   #2

elite*gold: 315
Received Thanks: 4,775
hi, please use current serverfiles. All files where have an older svn as 40k files are out to date... With the 34k & 40k files u can work with source, that is very usefull and easy to ad new funcions, Systems or more.

If the teleportequest the only one where not work?
Post your teleporter quest here or use another warp/teleport quest

chest is empty: youre Special_drop_item.txt file is clean, set here the items where droped from the chest.

If u cant teleport to any map, check the index from the map, mabye it is not in de configure files from ch1 or ch99.
Is this a new map or a standard?

regards

Tags
chests, metin2, problem, teleporter, trouble

« Metin2 P-Server erstellen 2016 | Ich bitte um Hilfe »